Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 11-01-2018, 01:31 PM   #31
magicone
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicone View Post
Just ordered this one from Cleanstore as they now have them in stock. Comes with the 10m Superflex hose as well.
magicone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:32 PM   #32
Dazednconfused
Washmitt Meister

Hey Magicone,
Keep us updated as to your thoughts on this new model.
My little yellow K2 is on it's way out and I think I'm gonna go with Nilfisk next
Cheers
Phil
Dazednconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:17 PM   #33
magicone
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazednconfused View Post
Hey Magicone,
Keep us updated as to your thoughts on this new model.
My little yellow K2 is on it's way out and I think I'm gonna go with Nilfisk next
Cheers
Phil
Will do!
magicone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to magicone For This Useful Post:
Dazednconfused (17-01-2018)
Old 16-01-2018, 06:52 PM   #34
BruceVolvo
Sponge Jockey

Hi All, long time lurker in the shadows here and I thought it was about time I said hello so this seemed like a good place to start.

Just taken delivery of the E150 along with the auto and under chassis nozzles, first impression's out of the box its heavy, minimal assembly req'd 5mins tops, feels like a quality piece of kit.

In use - 5m power lead allows me to connect directly to the mains and position the washer next to the drive outside the front door, no extensions req'd nothing to trip over. The hose is what it says it is 10m no need to move the washer to get round the car, heavy duty, flexible but does what you want it to and after 3 years of struggling with cheep plastic hoses on previous washers its almost worth the price by itself. Plenty of pressure and water flow, the auto nozzle gives a nice fan spread and the chassis nozzle make easy work of cleaning the wheel arches etc, not tried the Tornado or Powerspeed nozzles yet although I suspect they will make quick work of cleaning drives, patios etc. Hose reel works well doesn't get tangled when winding it back in.

Conclusions - E150 great pressure washer out of the box. E145 the model which I was looking for originally which judging by the specs would be as good as the 150, doubt I would have noticed the slightly lower pressure, appears to have been discontinued though I couldn't find one. P150 extra wattage, increased flow rates, brass head, onboard detergent tank i'll leave to the more knowledgeable and experts as the E150 suits what I want.

Anyway apologies for the ramble.

Cheers

Bruce
BruceVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BruceVolvo For This Useful Post:
Dazednconfused (17-01-2018), steelghost (16-01-2018)
Old 17-01-2018, 11:08 AM   #35
Dazednconfused
Washmitt Meister

It'll be interesting to see how the latest iteration of Nilfisk D pressure washers compare to the seemingly discontinued E versions. Amazon and Cleanstore are selling the D versions so I'm looking forward to finding out about connections, hoses and pump materials (ie. brass or aluminium).
Old 17-01-2018, 01:28 PM   #36
bigbrizo
Washmitt Meister

see amazon have pricematched cleanstore for the p150, but still cleanstore give a free selection of extras of your choice with their purchase. £369, still think its overpriced considering amazon have been as low as £249 in august last year
bigbrizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 02:26 PM   #37
Dazednconfused
Washmitt Meister

Is that what price it was?
As always with hindsight, wish I'd have known then what I know now - I'd have got it!
Old 17-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #38
saul
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Garage
this gives the history of it's pricing throughout the last year, even came down to £250!!.

I'm on the look out for another PW. Would any of these be an overkill purchase for someone looking after just the one car (weekend warrior) ? Currently own a C130.

I have been looking at this one in particular, priced within my budget. Is the hose on this any good or can I replacement it? I already have an aftermarket hose for the C130.

Last edited by saul; 17-01-2018 at 02:50 PM.
saul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 03:04 PM   #39
bigbrizo
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul View Post
this gives the history of it's pricing throughout the last year, even came down to £250!!.

I'm on the look out for another PW. Would any of these be an overkill purchase for someone looking after just the one car (weekend warrior) ? Currently own a C130.

I have been looking at this one in particular, priced within my budget. Is the hose on this any good or can I replacement it? I already have an aftermarket hose for the C130.
possibly overkill for a car wash per week, im thinking of other cleaning uses tho it would be far better. walls, patios etc
bigbrizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #40
BruceVolvo
Sponge Jockey

The E150 & P150 are overkill for one car wash a week in my opinion, nice to have though, don't know about the E140 and looking at other threads it looks theres problems with upgrading the hose on this model.
BruceVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote