Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > The Official DetailingWorld™ Review Section > Prewash/Snowfoam
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16-08-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
Hufty
DW Reviewer

Thanked 1,513 Times in 1,094 Posts
Garage
Detailingworld™ Lite Review - Mastersons Mystic snow foam autowash

Detailingworld™ Lite Review - Mastersons Mystic snow foam autowash

I recently got chatting to Greg Masterson the owner of Mastersons car care on fb. Many of you will know Greg as the face of Chemical Guys videos, think he was their head detailer.

So during my virtual chat with Greg he offered to send me some products to try out and review if I covered postage. As you can see from this photo he was very generous in his offer.

About Mastersons:

Masterson's Car Care

Quality - Tradition - Perfection

Masterson’s Car Care manufactures premium detailing supplies for professionals and enthusiasts. Since 1947, our family has handcrafted car care supplies that deliver superior results.

We believe in using the finest ingredients to create our world famous shine. Our family is dedicated to crafting detailing products for show winners around the world.

Masterson’s Car Care designs quality waxes, polishes, and cleaners to achieve automotive perfection.

www.mastersonswax.com

The Product:

The snow foam arrived in a good quality bottle with a flip top lid. The scent I guessed as Blueberry, when I asked Greg he said it was mountain mystic blueberry and referred me to the dinner scene in Talladega Nights, which I have still not done. The snow foam is a very bright blue colour.

The label claims advanced foaming technology and washes away dirt and grime being safe for wax and sealant coatings.

What Mastersons say?

Mystic Snow Foam is a premium auto wash designed to clean away dirt and grime for a brilliant shine. The advanced foaming auto wash delivers intense foam for maximum cleaning power.

Mystic Snow Foam is perfect for any 2-bucket, touchless, or foam cannon car wash. Mystic Snow Foam is designed to easily remove dirt and grime using innovative foam cleaners for a super slick wash experience. Mystic Snow Foam is safe for all wax and sealant coatings.

High-tech foaming surface cleansers instantly release dirt and grime from any vehicle. The pH balanced snow foam washes any vehicle in direct sunlight. Rinses clean with no streaks or spots. Mystic Snow Foam is the perfect shampoo for all foam cannons and foam guns.

The thick foam covers the surface to reduce swirl-marks and scratches. Mystic Snow Foam is formulated using advanced gloss enhances for a perfect finish. Works on all colors for maximum versatility. Mystic Snow Foam is engineered to deliver superior cleaning results and maximum shine. Super polymers allow any wash mitt to glide gently over the surface.

Mystic Snow Foam Auto Wash works on all cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, and custom vehicles. Experience the ultimate foam wash with Masterson’s Mystic Snow Foam.

Directions: Shake Well - Add 1 oz. of Mystic Snow Foam to 5 gallons of water - Add 1-2 oz. or Mystic Snow Foam to any foam cannon or foam gun - Cover vehicle with Mystic Snow Foam - Wash surface - Rinse using clean water for perfect shine - Dry using a premium microfiber towel - Enjoy your ride.

The Use:

So I added about an inch to the bottom of my snowfoam lance bottle and topped it with hot water to make a litre of solution.

I decided on two victims for todays test, my wifes GLA which hadn't been washed in a few weeks (she never appreciates it when I do it, so stopped doing every week till I can stand it no longer) and my daily white corsa, which has recently been waxed.

The foam went on nice and thick and clung well to the paintwork, I left to dwell for 7-10 mins then rinsed off with the pressure washer.

The GLA came up well but did as expected need a 2BM wash however the corsa as it was only lightly soiled was cleaned completely by the foam.

I only used approx. 500ml of the litre to clean both cars.

Price:

Difficult one this at this point in time Slims detailing are the sole uk importers for Mastersons and their range is limited and does not include the snowfoam. However there is currently at time of writing 40% of the range they do stock.

I would envisage the costs being competitive to other similar US brands so somewhere about £12 a bottle.

Would I use this again?

Absolutely, yes good cleaning power and a lush scent

Conclusion

If you are in the market for some nice snowfoam then this is worthy of making your shortlist

Thanks for reading and watch out for more Mastersons reviews to come, hufty

"DW has followed the Manufacturers Instructions and accepts no responsibility to any circumstances arising from any member using these products or following this test "

Last edited by Hufty; 16-08-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Hufty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hufty For This Useful Post:
Brian1612 (16-08-2017), chongo (16-08-2017), OvEr_KiLL (16-08-2017)