Detailing World Forum banner

Buffing off Z2 - wait until it cures?

Tags
aio zaino
4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  warwick 
#1 ·
I am going to be using Z2 on top of a layer of ZAIO and want to apply a further layer of Z2 once the first application has fully cured.

I don’t have the ZFX and from what I read this means I just have to wait up to 12 hours for the first layer to cure before applying a second, which isn’t too bad.

Question is – do I apply the first Z2 layer and buff off when it hazes as I would with any normal sealant/wax, or do I apply and leave it, only buffing after the 12 hours are up?

Any advice?

Thanks,

R.

#3 ·
I am going to be using Z2 on top of a layer of ZAIO and want to apply a further layer of Z2 once the first application has fully cured.

I don't have the ZFX and from what I read this means I just have to wait up to 12 hours for the first layer to cure before applying a second, which isn't too bad.

Question is - do I apply the first Z2 layer and buff off when it hazes as I would with any normal sealant/wax, or do I apply and leave it, only buffing after the 12 hours are up?

Any advice?

Thanks,

R.
Take a peep on Fleabay - there is a seller doing ZFX rather cheaply now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.