Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Race Glaze
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #1
kreissieg
Unwashed Member

Post Race Glaze Black Label vs Race Glaze Green Label superhybrid wax

Hi guys .👋🏻
I wanted to ask you what differences, apart from the price, these two premium waxes have.
It was interesting to know what finish offers in dark colors. Other characteristics will be the beading and the sheeting. That's why, although it's difficult, Which is the most interesting and which best finished contest offer between one and the other?

thank you very much🙌🏻
kreissieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 11:59 AM   #2
RaceGlazer
Approved Trader

Thanked 1,408 Times in 988 Posts
Garage
I'll add what I can on this.

Firstly, both are delightful to use, lovely aromas and that superb jar - the Green Label jar is green throughout, not just the outside.

Not much difference in terms of how they feel or apply, they do feel like there is something left once you have buffed them off, and you can leave them on for a long time before you buff off.

The main difference is going to be on shine and durability. Green Label has a little more Carnauba (73% vs. 66% - can't be many more products out there with more at anywhere near this price) so will give a slightly higher shine and greater durability due to the wax content, but with the additional nano polymers Green Label will outlast Black Label.

As the wax content is similar beading and sheeting will initially be similar too, but over time, assuming the car is not recoated, the extra durability of Green label due to its polymers will maintain that for longer.

To be honest you'll be delighted with either wax, but with Green Label on offer at pretty much the same price as Black Label, thats the ones to snap up.

www.raceglaze.co.uk
www.morethanpolish.com
www.carcovershop.co.uk
RaceGlazer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RaceGlazer For This Useful Post:
mrbig1 (23-11-2017)
Old 22-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #3
kreissieg
Unwashed Member

[QUOTE=RaceGlazer;5405023]I'll add what I can on this.

Firstly, both are delightful to use, lovely aromas and that superb jar - the Green Label jar is green throughout, not just the outside.

Not much difference in terms of how they feel or apply, they do feel like there is something left once you have buffed them off, and you can leave them on for a long time before you buff off.

The main difference is going to be on shine and durability. Green Label has a little more Carnauba (73% vs. 66% - can't be many more products out there with more at anywhere near this price) so will give a slightly higher shine and greater durability due to the wax content, but with the additional nano polymers Green Label will outlast Black Label.

As the wax content is similar beading and sheeting will initially be similar too, but over time, assuming the car is not recoated, the extra durability of Green label due to its polymers will maintain that for longer.

To be honest you'll be delighted with either wax.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Thank you for the answer.
I have been very helpful in clarifying the small differences between both waxes.

Now I have it clear that it will buy.👌🏻🧐🙌🏻🙌🏻
kreissieg is offline   Reply With Quote