Finishkare #425
Serious Performance Ultra Gloss Show Detailer V3
Meguiars Last Touch
Ez Car Care Gloss Boss

Help me :wall:

See less See more
#49 ·
Slight deviation I spose...

Has anyone tried the AD Project 64 sample that was given out at waxstock!
Claims it's one mega glossy spray

Sent by a phone of some description!
I've only used AD Project 32 and really like it. I give each panel a few sprays as I dry it with an AD reaper drying towel and find the results quite pleasing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#12 · (Edited)
I've got all of those except
Ez Car Care Gloss Boss

I would say CG Speed Wipe with FK, Adams, SP coming in second.

Whenever I use Speed Wipe everyone notices. It's a bit warmer of a look I think.

It depends on your prep; everyone wants a different look, and you'll prefer one over the others.

I used to have a Prima spray Sealant/QD which could hide some holograms, so on that car it was awesome. But on my cars/technique, Speed Wipe. Doesn't mean I don't try different QDs and I've always got a selection. I just bought another three today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#18 ·
CG VO7 is awesome and great top up protection, I actually think BSD on it's own brings something to the party, it does work well on a lighter coloured car as the finish is a bit more sterile and crisp, for out and out Gloss though I've not found anything that would match Autoglanz Smooth Velvet, any colour, versatile enough for plastics and glass and smell to die for [emoji1303]

Zaino Z8 is still an awesome gloss enhancer too.

#27 ·
If you plan to buy 425, then buy also zaino z8. Fk425 makes paint someting different - wet, but it don`t have such bling effect like zaino has. Last weekend I mix them together and then you have both world. And if you wan`t some good reflective base, then one of the best is old school zaino all in one. Very good product and also very reflective is wolfs chemical nano glaze.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.