Detailing World Forum banner

Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Detail My Ride 
#1 ·
Having been initially disapointed with the amount of Foam produced from Autobrite Premium Ultra Foam TFR using the Karcher Foam Gun attachment Mark from Autobrite direct offered to demonstrate the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head to me.

The Blurb

Foam injection bottle connects to your exsisting karcher pressure washers guns. Includes the complete lance and connector.This foam bottles gives fanatstic results.Spraying foam all over the vehicle creating the 'snow bath effect'.. Max press 200 Bar Max temp 60 degrees 0.5 lt bottle - 1/4" F inlet 300mm extension bar Variable angle spray pattern Adjustable chemical switch! NOW WITH A FREE 500ML SAMPLE OF SUPER SNOW FOAM or OUR SUPER SNOW FOAM WITH NON-CAUSTIC T.F.R

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/pr...=1207&osCsid=6a93c6e61e316f38a5e877923ab38f3f

I went to see Mark last night armed with my Karcher K6.50 and a karcher foam gun attachment. After a good chat with Mark he attached the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head to my Karcher gun. The Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head uses a brass connector rather than the Karcher standard plastic adapaters. At first the connector was a little tight but soon loosened up and we were ready to go. Mark filled the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head 500ml bottle with 50ml of Autobrite Premium Ultra Foam TFR and topped the remaining bottle with water. Mark then used the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head to apply the Autobrite Premium Ultra Foam TFR to the test vehicle. I was amazed the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head the vast amount of foam was impressive, I hadnt seen anything like this before.

Mark then let me have a play with the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head, I felt like a little boy again foam everywhere. We then let the foam dwell for a few minutes whilst we had a chat and then rinsed the vehicle. The Autobrite Premium Ultra Foam TFR had removed all traffic film leaving a clean ready to polish/wax vehicle.

We did a side by side test using the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head
and the Karcher foam gun attachment. What we found was the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head created huge amount of foam even with the regulator set to medium. The foam stuck to the bodywork better, even after 5 minutes there foam was still working away. Another benefit included reduced amount of product used. We used 50ml plus 450ml in the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head and only used half of the bottle with the regulator set to medium wheres we used 2/3rd's of the karcher bottle which had neat Autobrite Premium Ultra Foam TFR. Overall Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head is in a different league compared to the karcher foam gun attachment, if you are a serious detailer/valeter this is an excellent piece of kit to have, I cant see my Karcher foam gun bottles getting much use now.

We then packed away and Mark very kindly handed me some samples including Virosol, bubblegum deodouriser, Magic Carpet Cleaner and Pink Sheen. These products will be put to the test shortly. I took the oppurtunity to purchase the Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head after seeing these results.

Upon arriving home I was itching to have another go but it was getting late and I didnt fancy using the Autobrite Premium Ultra Foam TFR on my car as I would have been wax less. I decided to clean the house windows instead so off I set.

After allowing the foam to dwell for a few minues I rinsed and packed away.

Thanks again to Mark at Autobrite Direct.

See less See more
#7 ·
This Autobrite attachment looks awesome, my Karcher Foamgun is ok, but nothing compared to that. What price are these including postage?

If you use this Snow Foam with TFR, can you just foam the car with it, rinse it off, then apply wax, without any washing?

Thanks

#8 ·
12yearoldvaleter said:
luckily, we aint got the hosepipe ban....yet :(...wat happens if u do use your hosepipe while your banned?
The use of hosepipes, or similar apparatus for watering private gardens and washing private motor cars is prohibited. We are also asking customers to be sensible with their water use around the home

We have every confidence that our customers will work with us to help conserve supplies, to ensure there is sufficient water in future for everyone's domestic needs such as drinking, washing and cooking.

If, however, the restrictions are ignored, we have powers under Section 76 of the Water Industry Act 1991 to prosecute. Customers breaching the ban could face a fine of up to £1,000.

Quote:Southern Water

#9 ·
tHE Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head IS £44.64 including a 500ml sample of Supa Snow Foam or Supa Snow with non caustic TFR. I believe delivery is the standard £6.95 Autobrite parcel charge. You could order some 5L products and the delivery will still be the same. Im sure Mark will confirm this.

#10 ·
k80 said:
tHE Autobrite Karcher Foam Injection Head IS £44.64 including a 500ml sample of Supa Snow Foam or Supa Snow with non caustic TFR. I believe delivery is the standard £6.95 Autobrite parcel charge. You could order some 5L products and the delivery will still be the same. Im sure Mark will confirm this.
I thought that was more expensive than mine until I realised the Karcher one is £10 more than the Lavor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.