Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > G3 Pro
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22-02-2016, 10:29 AM   #41
G3 Pro
Forum Sponsor

Hi all, we have found that the G3 Pro Paste Wax has been even easier to apply after Clay Mitting your car with the G3 pro Clay Mitt and Bodyshop Detailer. This hasn't been tested by us but we have had a few feedbacks saying this. Just wanted to pass that news along. Thank you all for your kind words about the products.

kind regards,
The G3 Pro Team
Old 15-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #42
ParaJack
Unwashed Member

MASSIVE thread revival

Over the winter months I just use snow foam and a jet wash to get the most off and just let it drip dry, as it's dirty again within 24 hours! However, as the weather is now getting better and the days are longer it was time to do a proper job!

This is the paint before I started, as you can see it's in a right mess!:

So to correct it I first washed it by hand (two buckets), then used the Farecla G3 Body Prep Clay Mitt with a very soapy mix of Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner, this works well and you can feel the paint getting nice and clean as you are using it! I then dried the car off and got the DA polisher out, I used a soft pad with Meguiars Ultimate Compound to correct the paint. Once I was happy with that I went over the car with the G3 Super Gloss Paste Wax.

As you can see it all worked well together

I then had to wait almost a week for it to rain lol, when it did I was happy with the beading

G3 is good stuff and so easy to put on and wipe off, no messy bits of white everywhere like some others, plus if you get it on black trim it's easy to get off. The sponge applicator is also very good and lasts well, just rinse it out in warm water after every use.
ParaJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #43
G3 Pro
Forum Sponsor

Thank you for these images and your approval of G3 Pro products, it means a lot. Typical about the weather. Brownie points for remembering to blank out your number plate. If you have any questions or feedback about the products please contact our team through the website enquiries form. We are always looking to improve the formulas as they are made in-house.

kind regards,
Team G3 Pro
Old 20-04-2017, 11:32 PM   #44
todds
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

I have been using all the g3 products since they launched. i have found all of them to box above their weight especially at their price which is more than reasonable. i like the ******* of their products,simple straight forward instructions and above all the free advice they give on here the few times i looked for help.While i have 26 waxes in my collection and i use them all i still love using G3 supergloss paste wax so easy to apply and remove and lasts on average 4 months on a daily driver that sleeps outside. a bloody good wax and love the applicators as well and the clay mitt.
keep up the good work G3
regards
todds
todds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 11:43 AM   #45
G3 Pro
Forum Sponsor

Thank you todds. We are still looking at ways to improve on these to keep ahead of the competition with the quality of our products. Any feedback, positive or negative, are welcome. Its a great way improve to help our customers.

kind regards,
Team G3 Pro