Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > G3 Pro
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
Trip tdi
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,671 Posts
Farecla G3 Super Gloss Paste wax Review

Farecla G3 Super Gloss wax.jpg

Farecla G3 Super Gloss wax Picture.jpg

Farecla Super Gloss wax removal application.jpg

Picture 120.jpg

Picture 137.jpg

Farecla Super Gloss G3 Paste wax Review.

Picture one shows the content used on the cars paint which is Farcela's first UK production G3 Formula Supergloss paste wax.

First hand, the Farecla Supergloss Paste wax is 200 grams of content of highly refined wax which is new on the current market.

At first glance the packaging shows the state of art design, by having clear labelling and a strong attractive refined transparent box, it really does look luxurious and elegant to the eye.

The Super gloss wax comes supplied with a Dark Grey G3 Waffle pad, and this applicator is totally different, by it's unique design, and construction.

The applicator from Farecla is a totally different from the rest on the market, its a proper waxing pad that is soft and dense enough in construction and feel; which is a good accent in my testing, as it made my first experience with the Super gloss paste wax a really pleasant experience, to wax very easily; In matter of fact it's a well quality made product that makes waxing not a chore any more, but a very pleasant waxing experience with it's unique hand control, gripping system the pads have, your guaranteed to place the right amount of pressure and even coverage of wax to the cars paintwork, and a little amount of wax on the G3 applicator goes a long way.

In matter of act I was very surprised, as my Volkswagen bonnet only needed two small light pressure twists from the Paste wax Jar to do my bonnet twice, and the paste wax still looks untouched in the container, I can see this wax lasting a very long time, to the regular user, Once you try this wax, it is the most easiest and most enjoyable wax to date, gives a very slick surface behind, and even over applying the wax on the surface is not a problem for this Paste wax, as it spreads very easily and feels very slick to the touch, in matter of fact it's user error proof, which means even if you do over apply, removing is not a issue, I was very surprised about my findings on this paste wax.

On the second test, I left the wax to haze over the bonnet, for 15 minutes, temperature outside was 19 degrees, and one swipe, the wax was off, I was shocked that the removal is very easy, which left a very slick finish behind; certainly added definition and clarity to my paint, the pictures show the reflections of the clouds above from my bonnet picture.

In matter of fact, you can wax a average size car in 20 minutes with this wax, it's not a problem for this wax, it makes waxing easier and fun.

The more times you wax your car, the more protection you are layering to your paint surface, which means the paint is protected from the harsh environmental contaminates and fallout which can in time will neglect and take it's toll on your paint finish if the paints not protected, by using Super gloss Pastewax on a regular basis you will preserve the colour and clarity to your paint, and make future cleaning more easier as this paste wax has very rapid sheeting behaviour, which is a major plus point so debris and dirt plus fallout will not stick to your paint; so your paint is gleaming and protected from the harsh environmental contaminates, this is the number one principle of paint protecting; this is why a car wax is for protecting the vehicles paintwork, known as in the LSP in the trade, which is known as the last stage product you use on the cars paintwork.

The texture of the Farecla Supergloss paste wax, is oily in nature, which is a great valid point for a wax, as it spreads like butter on the paint, and leaves a gloss enhancing finish behind which alot of people like and aim for on their paint; this wax has no flaws in my eyes and while testing this, just ticks all the right boxes for me, I Simply can't ask for any more for a wax to delievery, so simple to use.

The Farecla range comes in 6 steps, the detox shampoo, which is a concentrated shampoo, that deep cleans the paints surface and revels the natural appearance of your cars paint, the next step is the G3 clay-bar treatment that deep cleans embedded surface contaminates which washing alone will not remove; instantly you will notice the paint surface is smooth as glass and slick to the touch.

I say clay barring the surface not only deep cleans the paintwork, but extends the life of the wax as well; i would recommend using the G3 Turbo detailer for clay lube, as it's lubricated enough and will not mar or scratch the finish to the paint; plus can be used as a weekly or monthly gloss enhancer after a first stage wash, if you are in a hurry etc... but really the paste wax is so easy to use, you might as well use the wax, then you could use the Turbo detailer on the next wash, to preserve the finish.

The next step from the Farecla range is the Scratch remover paste or the liquid form, which should be used with the Farecla G3 white compounding pad.

The applicator from Farecla is a proper compounding pad that is hard in construction and feel, a well quality made product and cuts the abrasives down very nicely with ease.

You can place more contact pressure with this applicator, by its very easy to use by the hand control motions, from left to right whilst breaking the abrasives down with extra ease.

This product does what it says, it has impressed myself to a massive degree, and this test was all done by hand.

What's more impressive is I have tested this product on German paint, which is very hard to get rid of scratches/ blemishes / cob web effect by hand application, the only way to do this is by machine, its the fair easiest option, but this product delivered, and I am very surprised by the results by pure hand and elbow power, plus finishes down well for a compound.

If you want to renovate the paint, Farecla have the paint renovator in there collection which is milder than the G3 scratch remover paste or liquid form version, which restores oxidised paint, dead paint, or colour that is lacking in definition and shine, this will certainly bring the best results towards your paint, in a quick efficient time scales; this is also a very easy to use product as well.

Afterwards, all is needed is the Farecla Supergloss paste wax, to protect the car's paintwork; I estimate on my calculations, this paste wax will average around 60 to 70 cars or even more, from a single pot of 200 grams wax, really a little goes a long way, this 200 grams container will last years to the normal house hold; there's more than enough wax for the daily detailer, that like's to wax on a more regularly basis, to boost extra protection and to boost more clarity to the paint.

My conclusions are: I have tried many waxes on the market, some well above the price range of the Farecla G3 Super Gloss paste wax, and I can report in true honesty that this product delivers great results in fast times, very easy to apply and remove and beads and sheets water very fast off the panels; above all it really does tick all the right boxes; this is one wax I would like to continue using through out the year and I am confident that Farecla's wax will last through winter season with ease; and above all I am very happy with the results achieved, this is one serious performance product on the market that will make your paint shine with gloss and protect your investment.

Try it, Halfords have the 3 for 2 Deal going on, and I promise the readers, you will not be disappointed from the whole range, especially the Farecla G3 super gloss paste wax; waxing does not come easier than this; many thanks to Farecla, and please keep this product in your collection, It's certainly the ultimate champion of car waxes on the market, and the results prove it from the photos above from myself.

Kind Regards

Triptdi
Trip tdi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trip tdi For This Useful Post:
alan_mcc (02-04-2012), Avanti (29-03-2012), buddy2shoes (09-06-2012), chrisc (29-03-2012), e60530i (03-07-2015), Farécla Trade (12-04-2012), ihiba (09-04-2012), insanejim69 (17-04-2012), lowejackson (29-03-2012), onks (18-04-2017), ronwash (09-04-2012), Tips (29-03-2012), todds (28-01-2017)
Old 29-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
AaronGTi
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 3,234 Times in 2,520 Posts
Nice review Trip

Any beading shots
AaronGTi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AaronGTi For This Useful Post:
Trip tdi (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
Trip tdi
Distinguished Detailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronGTi View Post
Nice review Trip

Any beading shots
Thanks Aaron I appreciate this massively, my first thread.

The G3 Super Gloss paste wax is so easy to use Aaron, it's unbelievably smooth in texture and smells divine, spreads like butter, and I have to mention it's the easiest wax I have ever used on my car, and leaves a great shine to the paintwork, I'm very impressed with the results, plus the wax comes with it's unique G3 waffle wax applicator pad which is Dark Grey in colour and soft and dense, so it's even more easier to spread the wax, and removal rate of the wax is not a issue, even over applying and letting the wax sit for 15 to 30 minutes is no problem; anyone using this wax with have no problem removing this wax, even in the direct sunlight.

I would say, you can get around 60 to 70 wax applications from the wax Container easily, or even more a little goes along way.

This wax is the number one wax I have used on car to date, and will continue to use this wax through out the year, so will keep this thread updated

Beading shots for you, no problem I'll do that for you Aaron
The Following User Says Thank You to Trip tdi For This Useful Post:
AaronGTi (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
AaronGTi
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 3,234 Times in 2,520 Posts
Nice one Trip
Paint on your Golf looks very nice buddy.
AaronGTi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AaronGTi For This Useful Post:
Trip tdi (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #5
Trip tdi
Distinguished Detailer

Thanks Aaron, having comments like this, is a nice feeling and makes the review more worth it I thought I would share my experience with this wax; Aaron I promise you, it's super easy to use

To be honest Aaron, this was all done by hand, and the results are excellent for hand use I have found, their G3 paint renovator is good stuff as well, gets rid of defects and imperfections from the paint, and finishes down nicely by hand.

Anyone, Looking to purchase from Halfords on there offer, the 3 for 2 deal, I would add this in basket, it's worth it, every penny
AaronGTi (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #6
cheekymonkey
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,610 Posts
i got this a couple of weeks ago but not used it proply yet, but the little try i had was very pleased with it
cheekymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymonkey For This Useful Post:
Trip tdi (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #7
Trip tdi
Distinguished Detailer

That's very true there Cheekymonkey, for the price of the wax and on the current market it's on promotion, it's definitely a class wining wax, the removal rates of the wax application is a breeze, so easy, this is going to be my summer and winter wax for this year, as I can let this wax bake in the sun and have no trouble removing the wax, where as with the Autoglym HD wax, I have found it bakes on, plus this Farecla wax is cheaper to buy as well, which to me is a high scoring wax; the only regrets I have, I wish they had made this years ago, as I have been struggling in the past to remove some waxes from my paintwork, at least I top this wax up now in the summer months, will only take me 15 to 20 minutes to apply and remove.
cheekymonkey (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #8
cheekymonkey
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,610 Posts
i only did a bonnet with it and was very pleased with it alround. easy on/off and a nice finish will give it a bigger go soon, and am looking forward to it.
cheekymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymonkey For This Useful Post:
Trip tdi (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
Tips
Distinguished Detailer and Member of the Year 2012

Thanked 4,011 Times in 2,871 Posts
Great 1st thread Trip - hopefully the 1st of many new threads.

Thanks for adding your pictures and the detailed write up
Tips is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tips For This Useful Post:
Trip tdi (29-03-2012)
Old 29-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #10
Scott_VXR
Orbital Oracle

Nice one trip
Scott_VXR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scott_VXR For This Useful Post:
Trip tdi (29-03-2012)