Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 20-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #31
Supa Koopa
Sponge Jockey

Then for you it's easier. If you've got the flow rate from your water outlet to accommodate it I'd go for a HD10/122. I almost bought this but I do want the reel so I'm going for the 1152 instead. They both have the same motor and pump.
Supa Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Supa Koopa For This Useful Post:
Tyrefitter (20-05-2018)
Old 20-05-2018, 05:47 PM   #32
Itstony
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Koopa View Post
Thanks for the comment, but I didn't ask if it was better than a Karcher I asked which Kranzle to go for. I'd already decided on a Kranzle, I did a lot of searching and couldn't find an answer to my question, hence my post. In the end Kranzle themselves gave me the information I was looking for.

To be honest, I think I'm going to stump up the cash and get the one I really want. So that'll be a 1152TST as soon as the group buy goes live.
Yes you did and that was clear.
You received a reply and input from another with reference to the yellow machines, which I clipped and quoted part.
You will not regret the decision on the Kranzle for sure.
Tip. Go search on German sites and see prices in € amount which are the same amounts £ in the UK. Shipping is not much and exchange you can still save a worthwhile amount. Same equipment, warranty just cheaper

Last edited by Itstony; 20-05-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Itstony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Itstony For This Useful Post:
Supa Koopa (21-05-2018)
Old 20-05-2018, 05:57 PM   #33
percymon
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy-talk View Post
I’m also in the market for a Kranzle but I don’t want one with a hose reel built in as I’m got a wall mounted 20metre hose from qwashers with the 22m fitting.
Any recommendations.?
Andy
K7 or K10 (dependent upon your water feed rate).

I'm not using the Kranzle lance (too long for the available wash space - i love my stubby gun set up !), or the hose supplied with my K7
percymon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to percymon For This Useful Post:
Tyrefitter (20-05-2018)
Old 20-05-2018, 06:26 PM   #34
Croques
Washmitt Meister

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstony View Post
Yes you did and that was clear.
You received a reply and input from another with reference to the yellow machines:
Can't we be plain and say the yellow machines, reputed to fail as warranty ends, are Karcher?
Croques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 06:37 PM   #35
Croques
Washmitt Meister

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Koopa View Post
Then for you it's easier. If you've got the flow rate from your water outlet to accommodate it I'd go for a HD10/122. I almost bought this but I do want the reel so I'm going for the 1152 instead. They both have the same motor and pump.
In another thread I make plain the 1152 loses about 30 bar to the detergent injector. I've learned that the detergent injector is optional for the K10. I'd do without it if buying a K10.

I didn't fancy wrangling a hose to pack away so chose an 1152..but wonder about drilling out the venturi to get the 30 bar back.

I use a foamer for everything, house, drive etc. And you can put harsh chemicals in the foam bottle such as bleach if needed.
Croques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 11:37 AM   #36
Supa Koopa
Sponge Jockey

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm going to wait for the Group Buy rather than buying from Germany. I've looked around with the pound/euro being so rubbish at the moment there doesn't appear to be a huge saving. I think I'd rather have the UK support from a dealer here than deal with shipping it back to Germany in the unlikely event something goes wrong.

Croques - I'm not sure what you mean by the loss of 30bar on the 1152. Isn't the 1152 10l/min at 120bar? Doesn't the injector only work when you use the vario nozzle at the lowest pressure setting and so doesn't really make any difference if it's a lower bar? I thought this is how all injectors work, you drop the pressure and then the liquid is drawn through. This is how it works on my current Karcher K5 anyway.

Last edited by Supa Koopa; 21-05-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Supa Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 01:51 PM   #37
steelghost
Detailing at Double Speed

Thanked 2,768 Times in 2,071 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shy-talk View Post
I’m also in the market for a Kranzle but I don’t want one with a hose reel built in as I’m got a wall mounted 20metre hose from qwashers with the 22m fitting.
Any recommendations.?
Andy
Without wanting to be facetious, any Kranzle without a hose reel on it?

What level of performance do you need - do you want one with wheels or will it be a static installation?

I have a K7 which I use with a hose reel, it works very well setup like this.
steelghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 02:41 PM   #38
Itstony
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croques View Post
Can't we be plain and say the yellow machines, reputed to fail as warranty ends, are Karcher?
Be better asking the guy "Plank" that gave that response earlier regarding that .
Itstony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Itstony For This Useful Post:
Plank (22-05-2018)
Old 22-05-2018, 11:18 PM   #39
Plank
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstony View Post
Be better asking the guy "Plank" that gave that response earlier regarding that .

O yes Croques you are correct : smiley face

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plank is offline   Reply With Quote