Detailing World Forum banner

Is Zainio Z8 gone? alternatives?

7K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Ads_ClioV6 
#1 ·
Trying to purchase some Zaino Z8 and all the usual sources are out of stock with no dates for re stock. Has been like this for a month now. Is Zaino Z8 no more?. What is the closest alternative that's streak free and use friendly?.

Cheers
Jonathan:buffer:

#9 ·
Hi Jonathan,

Zaino Z-8 hasn't gone! Far from it... it's just been really popular! We have more of it on the way at Zaino Europe but it comes on sea freight which is slow at the best of times. It's due to land next Friday so we will have stock the following Tuesday. We also have a small reserve which will be at Waxstock next weekend too.

I was pretty sure it only went out of stock in the last few days. You could try Clean your Car, Elite Car Care, Detailed Clean, Dooka Detailing or Shop n Shine they are the other UK stockists :thumb::thumb:

HTH

John

#12 ·
Was going to ask the same thing.

Still Can't understand why they haven't innovated at all, zaino. One of my favourite brands. Old school cool and products that talk the talk yet the last thing they brought out was probably 10 years ago.

I think they did say they kept tweaking products. Not sure how true that is.

Where is z2 with zfx in it? Just can't understand a company standing as still as that.

Anyway off to order some z8.

#13 ·
Was going to ask the same thing.

Still Can't understand why they haven't innovated at all, zaino. One of my favourite brands. Old school cool and products that talk the talk yet the last thing they brought out was probably 10 years ago.

I think they did say they kept tweaking products. Not sure how true that is.

Where is z2 with zfx in it? Just can't understand a company standing as still as that.

Anyway off to order some z8.
Never used Zaino, but - when was the last time Finish Kare released a new product? ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.