Detailing World Forum banner

Carplan No1 Super Gloss

255K views 338 replies 87 participants last post by  adeel43 
#1 ·
Good Morning Fellow Detailers.

I have seen Carplan No1 Super Gloss ON OFFER at Eurocarpart, has some big claims i.e applies in 10 minutes and last for 12 months etc. Seems to me like a Sonax BSD, QD etc.

I currently use SONAX BSD and it's the Mutts !!. Has anybody used this ? had any experience of it ? I have had varied results with CARPLAN products so not holding up much hope for this one, however if anyone on here has used it, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.:detailer:

#267 ·
This thread is now 5 months old, since Carplan No1 first appeared. Has anyone used Carplan No1 and seen it last a seriously long time ?.

What i mean is, do we have any evidence that it will last much longer than BSD or even anywhere near the claimed 12 months ?

I would be happy to go buy and try some Carplan No1, for the small amount it costs, but i still have plenty of BSD which is happily been doing the business for me.

From these threads, Carplan No1 appears to give a similar level of shininess and is very easy to apply, but does it threaten the legendary 2 months+ durability of BSD ?

#277 ·
I really need to wash the car it's on but it was beading really well at 4 months on a quite dirty car. To be fair, right now, the dirt has totally swamped the beading now but I'd imagine it is still working a bit under there, though I'd need to wash it to see, but have been too busy.

I'll try and wash it this weekend to see.

#279 ·
Applied a coat as a drying aid and one more coat when it was dried, on the missus white a class, at least 6 weeks ago. Washed it, and it was caked with dirt, surprised to see it still beading very well even on the lower half, after I used strong TFR on it. Beading was that good after initial application someone stopped her on the street and asked her how she got the water to do that lol.

I am a fan of BSD but this is very very easy to apply and on my white civic its probably slightly glossier than BSD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.