Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Traders > Serious Performance > Customer Feedback
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16-07-2013, 01:12 AM   #1
3dom
Orbital Oracle

Garage
Feedback on products used so far and service

Thought I'd share some thoughts after buying some goodies from Alex recently.

The service prior to the order was excellent; informative, prompt and helpful throughout. The goods were despatched at an extremely busy time for Serious Performance and I was able to christen a few products today;

Serious Performance Metal Polish
Great packaging and so easy to use exactly the amount of product that you need as opposed to several other brands where you can end up with wastage. Good cut with 000 wire wool and a nice level of refinement with a microfibre.

Serious Performance 1000p sealant
I guess many of you know all about this, and also about FK1000p too. It was new to me in terms of actually using it and I am amazed. Not about how it works, as many of the fans on here had pretty much spelled that out, but I was amazed at how easy it went on and came off compared to lots of other products in this heatwave we're having right now. A proper test will be the two black Range Rovers I have this week, but so far so very good indeed.

Serious Performance German pads
If you work polish or wax or sealants by hand, buy some of these pads. It's that simple. Cheap, comfortable to use and a proper, tangible benefit over typical sponge applicators in my eyes. Chuffed with these

Serious Performance Interior brush
I had some grotty carpet mats to clean today; leaf foil, drink stains, sweets.......I used the brush first to remove all of the dry rubbish and muck and then used it again once I'd shampoo'd the mat to agitate the chemical. It worked brilliantly, was comfortable to use and feels like it will last a lifetime....all for 4 quid??!! WTF

I bought a few other bits including towels, a mitt, sponge applicators, pet hair brushes, citrus APC, paint cleanser and other odds and sods so I'll add these to this thread when they get used.

Bloody impressed so far. Good prices, great products and excellent service.......so you can have all three

Well done Alex.
3dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
Serious Performance
Approved DW Trader

Thanked 1,051 Times in 666 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and glad you've been impressed with the products you've tried so far .
Serious Performance is offline   Reply With Quote