Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Traders > Serious Performance > Customer Feedback
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
ronwash
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,011
Thanks: 2,958
Thanked 1,287 Times in 1,103 Posts
The towel that never came...

Dear Alex!.
Im extremely disappointed from your so called "costumer service".
All my sin is that i bought the uber towel from you.
I dont even know why you promised more then twice to send it to me,maybe because I paid..two month ago.
But surprise surprise..it never came..TWICE!.
Im a good and loyale clinet,but this kind of behavior i never expected to come across.
Ron,Israel.
ronwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
cheekymonkey
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
cheekymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,918
Thanks: 3,038
Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,647 Posts
never had a problem with Alex or SP, the service has always been first class.
Could the fact that you are not in the uk be the problem? we do put a lot of trust in the postal service. hope you get it sorted
cheekymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
superd
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 173
Thanks: 110
Thanked 57 Times in 46 Posts
met Alex today for the first time and picked up some sealant and wax, as a newbie i didnt really know what i should/shouldnt be buying, he didnt sell me ANYTHING that i didnt need or didnt ask for and gave me some great advise on how to use a rotary and taping techniques, which i didnt even know should be done.
Great friendly guy and definately isnt a rip off merchant (note for mr ronwash in israel) will be going back for more products and advise in future.
thanks again Alex and for the use of your toilet for the mrs lol
regards
Darren
superd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
ronwash
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,011
Thanks: 2,958
Thanked 1,287 Times in 1,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey View Post
never had a problem with Alex or SP, the service has always been first class.
Could the fact that you are not in the uk be the problem? we do put a lot of trust in the postal service. hope you get it sorted
Every parcel can get lost,within the uk or abroad.
I contacted Alex more then a few times and he promise to send me the towel again.
That was three-four weeks ago,no possible way it got lost again.
Im ordering all king of gear[not just detailings]from the uk and europe at least Twice a week,out of hundreds of parcels,once a parcel didnt arrive.
Theres no way the second towel was sent to me.
AS for "MR superd in the uk",i didnt said he was ripping me off,you said it,
I claim that theres no way a client payed for a merchandise and didnt get it Two month after!.
Thats a very bad costumer service,i dont think its criminal,but im still left Without the money and without the merchandise!.
ronwash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ronwash For This Useful Post:
suds (19-10-2013)
Old 19-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #5
halam
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
halam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 895
Thanks: 338
Thanked 246 Times in 227 Posts
Just phone or send Alex an email and im sure he'll sort it, when I last ordered he was having a few problems with dpd as they weren't sending his parcels so he sent mine via r.m instead top service as usual.

Last edited by halam; 19-10-2013 at 07:09 PM.
halam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
cheekymonkey
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
cheekymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,918
Thanks: 3,038
Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,647 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronwash View Post
Every parcel can get lost,within the uk or abroad.
I contacted Alex more then a few times and he promise to send me the towel again.
That was three-four weeks ago,no possible way it got lost again.
Im ordering all king of gear[not just detailings]from the uk and europe at least Twice a week,out of hundreds of parcels,once a parcel didnt arrive.
Theres no way the second towel was sent to me.
AS for "MR superd in the uk",i didnt said he was ripping me off,you said it,
I claim that theres no way a client payed for a merchandise and didnt get it Two month after!.
Thats a very bad costumer service,i dont think its criminal,but im still left Without the money and without the merchandise!.
how is there no possibility it got lost again?
cheekymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #7
superd
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 173
Thanks: 110
Thanked 57 Times in 46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronwash View Post
Every parcel can get lost,within the uk or abroad.
I contacted Alex more then a few times and he promise to send me the towel again.
That was three-four weeks ago,no possible way it got lost again.
Im ordering all king of gear[not just detailings]from the uk and europe at least Twice a week,out of hundreds of parcels,once a parcel didnt arrive.
Theres no way the second towel was sent to me.
AS for "MR superd in the uk",i didnt said he was ripping me off,you said it,
I claim that theres no way a client payed for a merchandise and didnt get it Two month after!.
Thats a very bad costumer service,i dont think its criminal,but im still left Without the money and without the merchandise!.
all im saying MR ronwash is that Alex doesnt seem the kinda guy to me to rip you off, ie say hes sending your item and not bother sending it, was just trying to ease your mind about paying for something and not getting it mate dont be offended, obviously got lost in the post somewhere along the line
superd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 03:51 AM   #8
ronwash
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,011
Thanks: 2,958
Thanked 1,287 Times in 1,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by halam View Post
Just phone or send Alex an email and im sure he'll sort it, when I last ordered he was having a few problems with dpd as they weren't sending his parcels so he sent mine via r.m instead top service as usual.
Mate,i sent him 7 Emails..
ronwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #9
superd
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 173
Thanks: 110
Thanked 57 Times in 46 Posts
have you been on his website directly? www.seriousperformance.co.uk
superd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #10
ronwash
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,011
Thanks: 2,958
Thanked 1,287 Times in 1,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superd View Post
have you been on his website directly? www.seriousperformance.co.uk
Of course,even PM throw this forum.
ronwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors