Detailing World Forum banner

Deep-Shine Detail - Octavia VRS Full Wrap - Lincolnshire Wrapping

44K views 22 replies 23 participants last post by  waxtrucker 
#1 ·

Skoda Octavia VRS Receives a full colour change wrap @ Deep-shine Detail from silver to 3M 1080 3M Matte Metallic Blue.

The VRS under went the usual full safe wash and contamination process then was moved inside and fully clayed to remove bonded more stubborn contaminates & Dried using a hot air blower before being fully stripped down in preparation for wrapping.

How the VRS looked after the contamination removal stages.

The car was then prepared properly fully removing and stripping all trim, bumpers, mirrors, spoiler and lights etc to ensure the best application of the wrap as possible.

Vinyl starting to be applied :thumb:

Cut tape was utilised in all the relevant areas where needed to ensure neat uniform joins but most importantly no risk of knife scores in the paint.

Roof & Mirrors were wrapped in matte black

Rear lights tinted.

Swissvax Opaque applied to protect the matte wrap before collection.

Completion images.

Many Thanks Adi @ Deep-Shine Detail.​

See less See more
#12 ·
I think I might go as far as saying that this might actually be my "Wrap of the Year"

This thread has been brilliant to flick through!

front and rear light coverings = Rubbish, but they were already there.
Roof, doesn't do it for me, but the work that has gone into this is brilliant!

Karlos

#15 ·
The shade of blue looks very similar to the BMW shade they used on special edition M cars . Sorry BMW Adi has made it look better on a Skoda . Looking at the pics again a lot more goes into it than I first thought. Even the small bits look perfect which I think would be just as hard if not harder than the bigger sections . Then again we are talking about Adi and his work ethic . Well done that man 1ST class job As is the norm I've noticed
Daz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.