Detailing World Forum banner

Where to buy pads

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  pxr5 
#1 ·
Hi guys im new to forum i have a kestrel das6 and want to detail my car where is best for pads 5inch for it and what to look out for is there differences to watch with mega cheap ones on ebay thanks

#4 ·
Personally I just look for places with the lowest shipping costs and overall lowest price, starting with Polished Bliss as they ship FOC on all orders.

Just compare prices on various sites.

What bugs me on some sites is you have to do the whole create an account thing to get to the shipping costs others are more helpful.

#5 ·
Slims detailing has gave me alot of help with choosing the right compound polishes and also some waxs ect

Yeah i do get anmoyed having to set up accounts just to see shipping cost. Would it be advised to not buy the cheap chinese pads thats are on ebay ect

G
#8 ·
You will find that a lot of people are more attracted to the names rather than the products...whats "the best" today will change tomorrow if enough folk say so.How many of the sellers actually make the products they sell...be it pads or anything else?
Sometimes its worth a punt on a "cheap" item,if its not good you havent lost much...if its ok,youve had a result.
The reviews are a good guide....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.