Detailing World Forum banner

Lidl /Parkside pressure washer

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Liammac97 
#1 ·
Currently on offer in Lidl is the Parkside pressure washer at £89.99 inc. a three year guarantee. Bit of a bargain and I've just got one to replace the last one I got from there about 5 years ago, which TBH has taken a lot of abuse in it's stride. It hasn't technically stopped working it just keeps turning the impeller on for a few seconds, every few seconds when I haven't pulled the trigger which is annoying.

Includes pistol grip, lance, variable nozzle, turbo dirt blaster, foam nozzle with detergent bottle, rotating wash brush, nozzle cleaning needle, quick connector with garden hose adaptor, 10m high-pressure hose and a 500ml bottle of detergent
Ideal for jet washing vehicles, patios, facades and more
Lightweight, with large wheels and pull-out handle
Main body made from impact-resistant plastic
Aluminium, corrosion-resistant high-pressure pump
Maximum capacity: 450 L/hr
Maximum pressure: 150 bar
Working pressure: 110 bar
2100W

#7 ·
They look exactly like the Nilfisk connectors and it has the same power and flow rate as the Nilfisk e140 3.9 at over twice the price.

Looks like a bargain to me, if I hadn't just brought my e140 I would pick this up!
It's important to me that it has a high pressure hose reel as I leave it in an alcove in the garage permanently connected to a tap and power, so it was a no-brainer when it came up for sale today. I had to brave the snow of course and it'll probably be a couple of weeks before I get to use it