Detailing World Forum banner

E46 M3 G3 supergloss wax

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  AdamC 
#1 ·
Evening!

I've been eyeing up a few waxes for a while most of which I'll be grabbing at waxstock. The G3 supergloss paste wax was one that I've always wanted to try and after reading many reviews on here I placed my order.

The process involved was -

Snowfoamed with magifoam
Washed using bane blade shampoo
Clayed with the G3 clay mitt
Polished with autobrites cherry glaze

The wax itself is so easy to use, it's quite "oily" so a little does really go a long way!
What makes it even easier to apply is the applicator too. Previously I've only ever used foam or microfibre pads but will be buying some more the G3 applicators in future for waxing!

The finish it left was impressive! I was getting thumbs up from people on the motorway and people asking me what I've been using on the paint while filling up at the petrol station.

Pictures below are after a 250mile trip up the M1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
Great Job youve done there, its really bought the colour out.

I got a tub of G3 Supergloss Paste Wax a couple of years back and initially used it when a fast job was needed on friends and rels cars, and wasn't expecting much durability because its so quick and easy to use.

But then i realised it was lasting quite a few months on their cars, so it really is a superb all rounder.

Its like a tub of soft butter and the G3 applicator sponges are a great shape to hold and to use - just half a light twist in the pot and your good to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.