Detailing World Forum banner

This friday the mystery box is back

16K views 112 replies 25 participants last post by  Jack R 
#1 ·

This Friday the Mystery Box is back for 2018

We only have 60 available with some big valve boxes up for grabs.

Here is the link to the Mystery Box for those that are new to the concept.

https://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/products/mystery-box?variant=17780771269

If you want to be the first to know feel free to sign up to our newsletter, this is located at the bottom footer on our website. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Good Luck everybody.

See less See more
#6 ·
Gahhhh do I don't I
I always say the same to everybody that is 50/50. If you think your going to be disappointment don't buy one. They are a gamble so if you know there are products you want, just buy them instead as you would have clue what's in your box.

i do love these boxs like the old Waxy box but all the wax i had was a waste, I would do it again if i knew i wasnt getting wax in there.
There will always be a mix of products in every box. You won't get a box with a lone tube of wax :)

#10 ·
What time on Friday will they go live? Is it as of midnight or something more like 10am?

I really want to try more Adams products since I did the GB on the shampoo and wash pad and was impressed and this seems the best way.
Boxes will be live from 10am :)

Maximum of 3 per person :thumb:

Last year somebody tried to buy 10 at once :doublesho

#11 ·
Ooh now this is something different - really fancy trying some of the Adams stuff - am hoping you have a good couple of group buys on in Feb...

I know you can't say exactly what you get, but are they products in the box rather than accessories - eg not a wash pad ?

Cheers

#14 ·
Ooh now this is something different - really fancy trying some of the Adams stuff - am hoping you have a good couple of group buys on in Feb...

I know you can't say exactly what you get, but are they products in the box rather than accessories - eg not a wash pad ?

Cheers
It's a random assortment of products from our store so yes boxes will contains things like wash pads, drying towels etc

Any idea what time this will go live on Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10 am mate :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.