Detailing World Forum banner

This friday the mystery box is back

16K views 112 replies 25 participants last post by  Jack R 
#1 ·

This Friday the Mystery Box is back for 2018

We only have 60 available with some big valve boxes up for grabs.

Here is the link to the Mystery Box for those that are new to the concept.

https://www.prestigecarcareshop.com/products/mystery-box?variant=17780771269

If you want to be the first to know feel free to sign up to our newsletter, this is located at the bottom footer on our website. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Good Luck everybody.

See less See more
#51 ·
That’s a good selection, I love the waterless wash it’s perfect for summer and the tyre and rubber cleaner is another great product of there’s. Wouldn’t mind trying the buttery wax so fingers crossed for that being in mine, anyone else got any photos of there’s???

#55 ·
Agree with others that's an absolutely superb box.

If it's full sized bottles it's surely got to be one of the boxes that was worth over £100.

Fingers crossed mine contains that as I'd be absolutely delighted. Still showing as sitting at parcelshop as it's Hermes but no rush anyways :thumb:

#61 ·
Hi Guys,

Parcels have not been collect from over the week for some reason. Typical when your trying to get ahead of the game. We dropped at 4 different secure drop offs across Preston & Liverpool just in case this was an issue. however it would seem nope have been collected until this afternoon from any of them and they are all on different route with different drivers. I can only assume that they have had some sort of training or issue to there system that has made it impossible for them to have picked up. Clearly not an isolated situation. I have been monitoring this and can all be assured I'm all over it. Liverpool drop off have now been collected.

#65 ·
My parcel turned up today and well pleased and was a bit like Charlie opening the Wonka bar in anticipation. :argie:

Sorry no pictures as don't know how but I got.

16oz Waterless Wash
16oz All Purpose Cleaner
16 oz Car Shampoo
16oz Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
32oz Strip Wash
Hand Cleaner with Pumice
Adams Bag to store 4 detailers/products in

Thank you Jeff very much :thumb:

#73 ·
I hope I'm wrong here, but I have a feeling the higher value boxes went by DPD.

The boxes by Hermes might all be lower value :eek:
It all went on weight not value, some boxes have less weight but high value :)

#84 ·
Hopefully get my box tomorrow . I own a lot of Adams products so for me it’s just a bit of fun . I’m sure their will be plenty of products getting swapped about when everyone get their boxes.
I think it’s a fun way of Jeff getting products from his shop out there for people to use , Adams products rarely disappoint so people will come back for more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#85 ·
Hopefully get my box tomorrow . I own a lot of Adams products so for me it's just a bit of fun . I'm sure their will be plenty of products getting swapped about when everyone get their boxes.
I think it's a fun way of Jeff getting products from his shop out there for people to use , Adams products rarely disappoint so people will come back for more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mine says tomorrow as well so hopefully it will be, i have no adams so any will be new to me. I'm hoping for shampoo and a wash pad though if I'm honest:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.