Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Regional Groups & Meets > Northern and Southern Ireland
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2016, 11:28 PM   #31
Cookies
Distinguished Detailer + Dw Reviewer

Thanked 5,286 Times in 3,824 Posts
Garage
@Rian P - laughing my blue furry ads off here lol. That's what can be classed as an autocorrect fail. Darned tootin phone at it again. Now as far as I know Ronnie doesn't do cats, although I'd have every confidence in saying that if he did, they'd be the finest , coolest, shiniest cats in the whole wide world. 😁

See Gibbo's post above chum - perhaps a wee get together is on the cards. I'll bring the traybakes and doilies. 😁

Cooks
Cookies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cookies For This Useful Post:
Ronnie (06-02-2018)
Old 15-01-2016, 05:41 PM   #32
Khickey92
Unwashed Member

Garage
Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I've only dealt with Nav at NS Autocare before and find him nothing short of excellent.
Khickey92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Khickey92 For This Useful Post:
nav@nsautocare (19-01-2016)
Old 19-01-2016, 07:48 PM   #33
nav@nsautocare
Sponge Jockey

Thank you buddy

www.nsautocare.co.uk

DW10 = 10% OFF

Auto Finesse - Klean Addict - ValetPRO - Chemical Guys - Carbon Collective - Gtechniq - MadCow and so much more
nav@nsautocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 08:50 AM   #34
Liam85
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav@nsautocare View Post
What we've also done for now is have collection points as well (Coleraine, Derry/Londonderry, Strabane and Nuttscorner)

Friday is Strabane
Sunday Nuttscorner
everywhere else best to contact us to see what we can do

But I do realise it's more of a walk-in shop this discussion is about, will update about Strabane in due course
You got a stall at Nutts Corner?
Liam85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2016, 06:52 PM   #35
si74
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rían P View Post
I don't think that's very fair to say on the others Ronnie. I don't mean to sound cheeky, but have you been to these other shops and formed the opinion that way or are you just assuming? At the end of the day Nav@Nsautocare is a detailer in the same way that you are, that's how his business started. So what makes your advice more 'expert' than his? Anytime I've messaged Nav about something he sells, he always gives a great response on what's best, and how it's best used.

Blok 51, they sell detailing products, so they're bound to know what they are talking about. I've never really had any experience with Blok51 except from at a show once, but anything I asked they knew they answer.

Motor sport and spares, any time I've been in for something, or even just to ask a question, those men know their stuff. They know the best way to work thier products and how you'll achieve the best results. Motorsport and spares have been trading for ~ 30 years. As a question, again I don't mean to be cheeky as i like your products and brand, how long have you been trading?

I'm not trying to start an argument with you Ronnie, as I do like your products (Tar cleanse mainly) but it just seems to me, a bit unfair to say you're the only one with expert advice.
Blok51 detail cars aswell and have been for over 10 years.
si74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 05:57 PM   #36
nav@nsautocare
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam85 View Post
You got a stall at Nutts Corner?
Just seeing this, don't have a stall there but can bring up products if you need anything.

www.nsautocare.co.uk

DW10 = 10% OFF

Auto Finesse - Klean Addict - ValetPRO - Chemical Guys - Carbon Collective - Gtechniq - MadCow and so much more
nav@nsautocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 07:14 AM   #37
AddictedtoBase
Unwashed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav@nsautocare View Post
We carry quite a bit, and are working on our other place in Strabane shortly as well
Did this shop in strabane ever happen? would love a place i could walk in and buy gtechniq products
AddictedtoBase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 06:30 PM   #38
Gus82
PC Perfectionist

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedtoBase View Post
Did this shop in strabane ever happen? would love a place i could walk in and buy gtechniq products
Navenn has since closed his shop bud, blok51 in kilrea are well worth a shout. Great range and always quick with the delivery.
Gus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 03:54 AM   #39
tarbyonline
Orbital Oracle

Garage
Just to update, Colin Adams in Ards and Belfast were clearing all of their auto finesse stock a few months ago (half priced). The do power maxed though and I heard they were doing angel wax but haven’t been in myself to confirm.

Speaking of Angelwax, Autospares in Comber are stocking them now. They also do the regular AG, Megs, etc. Might pop over tomorrow so will update if I see anything else
tarbyonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2018, 07:57 AM   #40
Cookies
Distinguished Detailer + Dw Reviewer

Thanked 5,286 Times in 3,824 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarbyonline View Post
Just to update, Colin Adams in Ards and Belfast were clearing all of their auto finesse stock a few months ago (half priced). The do power maxed though and I heard they were doing angel wax but haven’t been in myself to confirm.

Speaking of Angelwax, Autospares in Comber are stocking them now. They also do the regular AG, Megs, etc. Might pop over tomorrow so will update if I see anything else
I'm up in Bangor again on Wednesday, so must take a run over to Combat to see what they have.

Cheers

Cooks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Cookies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cookies For This Useful Post:
tarbyonline (25-04-2018)

Tags
detailingshop, ireland, shop