Detailing World Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranzle K1152TST Christmas 2018 Special Offer

27K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  EliteCarCare 
#1 ·
For the next week, we are offering our best selling Kranzle pressure washer, the incredibly well built and capable K1152TST with Dirtkiller for the

Special Offer Price of £640.00 incl delivery (the usual delivery locations and surcharges apply).

There are a limited number of units available at this price and the offer will end at midnight Sunday 16th Dec (a week from now), in order to allow us adequate time to ship the machines before Christmas.

To purchase, all you have to do is click the link below and purchase directly from the website.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND PURCHASE THE DEAL

You can also benefit by paying with Paypal Credit by spreading the cost over 4 months interest FREE.

Any additional items purchased alongside the above deal will also benefit from free delivery.
This is for UK customers only.

If you have any questions regarding the machine or any accessories to fit please feel free to either PM or email (emails will be replied to as a priority over PM).

Thanks for looking! :)

Alex

See less See more
#18 ·
Short Gun

Update on my 1152, great machine but for me the lances are just too long, so bought the short gun 2000 with QR outlet and the QR conversion nozzle pack. Ordered Thursday but missed the post deadline for that day, however phone call from Elite to say they will arrange Saturday delivery at no extra cost. Arrived this morning, for me its transformed the ergonomics whilst using the machine, well worth the additional cost.

#19 ·
Ordered mine plus quick release kit before Christmas. Alex advised will be new year before it arrived which was no problem at all. Arrived as expected. Well packaged and weighs a ton lol. Agreed with other comment lance and attachments are far to long so ordered the MTM short gun and MTM foam lance. I now have a pretty much complete obsessed garage kit. So happy with it and as over the past ten years service is excellent from Alex. Top guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.