Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Gallery > The Studio
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Studio The place the Detailing World Supporters display their work for viewing : This is a subscription section you will need to go to your userCP (top left of the page) and select Paid Subscriptions for more information.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #11
Goodfella36
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Goodfella36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: shrewsbury
Posts: 2,908
Thanks: 941
Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Valeting View Post
Its your fault I am Lee! Think we are into June now. You see I have been beavering away behind the scenes, just very few write ups for the reasons we spoke about!
Did the pics from the 2 we did come through ok?
Yes got the pictures am I allowed to put the one of you up with the hair

Just waiting for the others to be sent to me if they don't come in time then write up be done soon as I get back of holiday.

The 3 series looked very nice outside.
Goodfella36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #12
Envy Car Care
Distinguished Detailer
 
Envy Car Care's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Gosport Unit and mobile detailer
Posts: 6,071
Thanks: 2,392
Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,019 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella36 View Post
Yes got the pictures am I allowed to put the one of you up with the hair

Just waiting for the others to be sent to me if they don't come in time then write up be done soon as I get back of holiday.

The 3 series looked very nice outside.
Yeah not a problem Lee.
I imagine there could be a LOT that might be sent to you.
Yes the 3 series looked very nice. Even the van hire guys commented they would never want to drive the cars we did!
Envy Car Care is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #13
Goodfella36
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Goodfella36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: shrewsbury
Posts: 2,908
Thanks: 941
Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Valeting View Post
Yeah not a problem Lee.
I imagine there could be a LOT that might be sent to you.
Yes the 3 series looked very nice. Even the van hire guys commented they would never want to drive the cars we did!
Hope so that small camera of mine seemed to have struggled with gloss levels and reflections.

It was nice seeing peoples reactions to both the cars a good few seemed to take a lot of interest always nice to know people are impressed with the work you do as not every one realises how much work goes in to doing a proper job.
Goodfella36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
Envy Car Care
Distinguished Detailer
 
Envy Car Care's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Gosport Unit and mobile detailer
Posts: 6,071
Thanks: 2,392
Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,019 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella36 View Post
Hope so that small camera of mine seemed to have struggled with gloss levels and reflections.

It was nice seeing peoples reactions to both the cars a good few seemed to take a lot of interest always nice to know people are impressed with the work you do as not every one realizes how much work goes in to doing a proper job.
That's very true. Simon who you met from the unit opposite is now well up on what goes on in the unit, and initially didn't realize the level of work turned out.
He now asks how many days, not how many a day when a car turns up. He's learning and its also nice they are interested.
Envy Car Care is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Envy Car Care For This Useful Post:
Goodfella36 (08-09-2013)
Reply

Tags
envy car care, envy valeting, gosport detailing, krystal kleen, xk150


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors