Detailing World Forum banner

Gta v

34K views 130 replies 66 participants last post by  Bradley123 
#1 ·
#10 ·
funnily enough i had the same conversation with my uncle and his daughters boyfriend only a few days ago.

Personally, i won't pre-order this, as i was very disappointed with GTA IV. the story didn't grip me enough to keep me playing, so i think i gave up about 3/4 of the way through.

I really hope that we get a high-res remake of VC or SA, my preference would be SA as i LOVED that game. Had so much fun with the jump jet and the apache gunship you got from the airport :D

oh the memories...

#54 ·
funnily enough i had the same conversation with my uncle and his daughters boyfriend only a few days ago.

Personally, i won't pre-order this, as i was very disappointed with GTA IV. the story didn't grip me enough to keep me playing, so i think i gave up about 3/4 of the way through.

I really hope that we get a high-res remake of VC or SA, my preference would be SA as i LOVED that game. Had so much fun with the jump jet and the apache gunship you got from the airport :D

oh the memories...
I remember getting GTA IV on the day of release and turning it off after 30 mins or so, the vehicles are that shockingly bad to control. IMO they ruined a vital part of the game and i found it virtually unplayable. If they use the same handling characteristics for GTA5 then i wont be buying it.

#14 ·
I never even knew about a new GTA game until this thread! wow! I've had every one since the original plan view - GOURANGA!

IV was a disappointment for me though. Bad characters and storyline IMHO. But I suppose they were just trying to cover all the "crime" stereotypes.

#16 ·
I've always liked IV, neither the characters or the story were anything special but the gameplay and shear scale and detail of the environment were a real step forward from the GTA games before. San Andreas is still my favourite GTA for shear fun though (for now), I missed it so much when I got rid of my PS2 I downloaded a copy of it off Xbox Live to fill the hole it had left. personally I hop we're back off to San Andreas for 'V', even though Vice City was a great game and the city would look good re done I think a huge new San Andreas with three full size cities connected by huge interstates and long desert highways would be about as amazing as it could get.

Just 2 days and 21 minutes to go now people

#21 ·
Well after a hard day at the office there is nothing nicer than sitting in your comfiest chair in the living room and soothing away the cares of the day by running over a few bodies and a drive by shooting, a few fights and getting chased by the coppers oh and a local vist to the ladies of the night;) Im on it most nights:lol:

Makes me relax anyway!:thumb:

Looking forward to any new GTA game tbh as simply they are the best!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.