Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > General > Detailing Chat
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Detailing Chat Got a detailing related question that doesn't fit in any other section? Post it in here. Sponsored by CleanYourCar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-10-2017, 11:08 PM   #11801
Welshquattro1
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Welshquattro1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: South Wales
Posts: 2,166
Thanks: 2,523
Thanked 1,260 Times in 938 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moet1974 View Post
Soon to be confined to history. Grab them while you can!

I found out today from Tony they are the last pots of each.
Welshquattro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 10:02 AM   #11802
great gonzo
Distinguished Detailer
 
great gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Reigate Surrey.
Posts: 8,629
Thanks: 2,717
Thanked 3,269 Times in 2,422 Posts



Gonz.
great gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 10:43 AM   #11803
chongo
"Professor"
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 7,820
Thanks: 5,901
Thanked 4,800 Times in 2,922 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob D 88 View Post
Of course Chongo!

You know what I mean then about the poor jet output!

Click on the sellers shop as he does a lot of other attachments and you might prefer longer/shorter or a curved lance. He also sells more expensive nozzles with a rubber guard around which I will probably get next. My lance is 47.5cm which is slightly longer than the original. You will need hole size 040 on the nozzle for the Karcher K4!

Hope it helps!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Karcher-K-...72.m2749.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pressure-W...72.m2749.l2649
Cheers for tat link bud I have now ordered the fixed hand grip one and attachments
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chongo For This Useful Post:
Rob D 88 (22-10-2017)
Old 22-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #11804
Rob D 88
Orbital Oracle
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 541
Thanks: 623
Thanked 266 Times in 158 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongo View Post
Cheers for tat link bud I have now ordered the fixed hand grip one and attachments
No worries. What attachments did you go for?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Rob D 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 11:00 AM   #11805
chongo
"Professor"
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 7,820
Thanks: 5,901
Thanked 4,800 Times in 2,922 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob D 88 View Post
No worries. What attachments did you go for?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
25>_45> 040 and the fixed grip 47.5. Bloody good site mate thanks for sharing
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chongo For This Useful Post:
Rob D 88 (22-10-2017)
Old 22-10-2017, 11:11 AM   #11806
Radish293
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Radish293's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Herefordshire
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 172
Thanked 432 Times in 350 Posts
Garage
Right guys ordering some Green Star and need to spend another. £15 to get free delivery so it’s really only going to cost £12. Don’t think there is anything I actually need. (Like there ever is !) so what should I buy. Your thoughts.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Radish293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2017, 11:11 AM   #11807
Rob D 88
Orbital Oracle
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 541
Thanks: 623
Thanked 266 Times in 158 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongo View Post
25>_45> 040 and the fixed grip 47.5. Bloody good site mate thanks for sharing
Yeah it is impressive. No problem!

That's what this website is all about.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Rob D 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rob D 88 For This Useful Post:
chongo (22-10-2017)
Old 22-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #11808
steelghost
Detailing at Double Speed
 
steelghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Stockport
Posts: 5,484
Thanks: 1,994
Thanked 2,768 Times in 2,071 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish293 View Post
Right guys ordering some Green Star and need to spend another. £15 to get free delivery so it’s really only going to cost £12. Don’t think there is anything I actually need. (Like there ever is !) so what should I buy. Your thoughts.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do you have some Gummipflege for you rubber seals?
steelghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 11:17 AM   #11809
Kyle_241
PC Perfectionist
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 338
Thanks: 84
Thanked 180 Times in 133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob D 88 View Post
Of course Chongo!

You know what I mean then about the poor jet output!

Click on the sellers shop as he does a lot of other attachments and you might prefer longer/shorter or a curved lance. He also sells more expensive nozzles with a rubber guard around which I will probably get next. My lance is 47.5cm which is slightly longer than the original. You will need hole size 040 on the nozzle for the Karcher K4!

Hope it helps!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Karcher-K-...72.m2749.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pressure-W...72.m2749.l2649
Glad I stumbled on this post, suffering with same problem, ordered angled lance with 25 head, looking forward to trying it.

Thanks for links rob

Kyle
Kyle_241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle_241 For This Useful Post:
Rob D 88 (23-10-2017)
Old 23-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #11810
Commander2874
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 175
Thanks: 180
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Hi guys, I'm looking at buying auto finesse avalanche snow foam plus snow foam lance from slims detailing which comes out to about £45 delivered. Is this any good?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Commander2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bouncers


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors