Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Lifestyle > The Sports and Fitness Zone
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Sports and Fitness Zone For everything from Football to Rugby to Tennis and everything in between!

Old 29-08-2017, 07:38 PM   #631
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Thanked 3,516 Times in 2,400 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GleemSpray View Post
Oh DJ, you so do matey, you really do.

The footy banter on here just isnt the same without you going Right-Off-On-One about Arsenal winning or losing...

But i do agree about Wenger. A coach has to be more than technical - he has to be a leader and motivator and i think hes just not lighting a fire under the squad anymore. Shame to see a true legend slowly fade like this.
Hahaha! Tis a bit flat this thread, Gleem. On holiday sunning it up in Spain atm
But yeah, shame to see it go this way with Wenger , he did great things for the Arsenal-although I can't see him resigning after signing a 2year contract. I just wish Kroenke would sell the club to Usmanov , because when Wenger does eventually leave, there won't be anybody football minded left at the club and he could just be replaced with a yes man.

On another note, 3 days left till deadline , so Wenger should just give Saints an offer they can't refuse for VVD and likewise with PSG and Draxler. Both available and want out.
DJ X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #632
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 6,443 Times in 4,128 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ X-Ray View Post
Hahaha! Tis a bit flat this thread, Gleem. On holiday sunning it up in Spain atm
But yeah, shame to see it go this way with Wenger , he did great things for the Arsenal-although I can't see him resigning after signing a 2year contract. I just wish Kroenke would sell the club to Usmanov , because when Wenger does eventually leave, there won't be anybody football minded left at the club and he could just be replaced with a yes man.

On another note, 3 days left till deadline , so Wenger should just give Saints an offer they can't refuse for VVD and likewise with PSG and Draxler. Both available and want out.
VVD will sign for Liverpool and we will get a healthy sell on fee.

I told everyone years ago that they should have snapped him up. It was only £12m back then and not £75m.
Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #633
leecarey212
Washmitt Meister

Who thinks ozil is going to.man Utd then.... don't think he is as good as he was though

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
leecarey212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #634
bidderman1969
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 1,367 Times in 1,046 Posts
Erm, try the new thread?
bidderman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote