Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Lifestyle > The Sports and Fitness Zone
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Sports and Fitness Zone For everything from Football to Rugby to Tennis and everything in between!

Old 01-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #21
nbray67
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 2,213 Times in 1,635 Posts
Garage
Are England going to put on a show tonight or will it be a lot of effort with little end result?
nbray67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:17 PM   #22
bidderman1969
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 1,364 Times in 1,043 Posts
nope, all the english new signings will get injured, lol
bidderman1969 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #23
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Thanked 3,516 Times in 2,400 Posts
Garage
Had a feeling Sanchez would stay-all good if he gives 100%. I'd have sold him personally, don't see the point in keeping players who want out. I'm ok with getting rid of Ox, strong fella and quick, but useless at crossing and finishing. Happy with Laca and Kola, but should have added to those with a CM and CB- Seri and VVD - which is what we really need.

Too early to make predictions, 3 games in, long way to go.
DJ X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 12:05 PM   #24
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 6,440 Times in 4,125 Posts
Oxlade-Chamberlain is no loss in my opinion. £35-40m is silly money for him. It's hard to believe he's still only 24, but we've been talking about his potential for countless years. Unless Klopp can work wonders he's just another very average player.

I see Ia Liga have asked for Man City to be investigated for breaking financial fair play rules. I bet the action taken against PSG is minor and I don't expect Man City to be much worse. It would be their second time though.

There's no point in having the rules when clubs are still so blatantly cheating them and the punishements so weak.
Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:42 PM   #25
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Location: Straight outta London...in an Audi. Maxin' with fellow OG's, ballers and macks;)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerr View Post
Oxlade-Chamberlain is no loss in my opinion. £35-40m is silly money for him. It's hard to believe he's still only 24, but we've been talking about his potential for countless years. Unless Klopp can work wonders he's just another very average player.

I see Ia Liga have asked for Man City to be investigated for breaking financial fair play rules. I bet the action taken against PSG is minor and I don't expect Man City to be much worse. It would be their second time though.

There's no point in having the rules when clubs are still so blatantly cheating them and the punishements so weak.
Totally agree , Kerr mate, won't miss him- He just hasn't got the brain imo-cack at crossing and finishing, just brawn . Not sure He'll even dislodge any of their mids so he might end up in the same boat. Must have really wanted out though to accept less money.

Yeah, I heard that about FFP, bit rich coming from La Liga , eh? Lol. I see Rooney is at it again tut, tut . He'll never learn .
Old 04-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #26
nbray67
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 2,213 Times in 1,635 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ X-Ray View Post
Totally agree , Kerr mate, won't miss him- He just hasn't got the brain imo-cack at crossing and finishing, just brawn . Not sure He'll even dislodge any of their mids so he might end up in the same boat. Must have really wanted out though to accept less money.

Yeah, I heard that about FFP, bit rich coming from La Liga , eh? Lol. I see Rooney is at it again tut, tut . He'll never learn .
Hopefully you're both wrong although I honestly can't see why we signed him with the CM's we currently have with Cotinho and Lallana due back also. Supposedly a successor to Milner in the future???

He probably wanted out as the Arsenal team at present, and there's quite a bit of talent there as we all know, just don't know what day it is half the time as the tactics are all over the shop. Wenger is at a loss with his decisions and it shows awfully on the pitch.
nbray67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:52 AM   #27
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbray67 View Post
Hopefully you're both wrong although I honestly can't see why we signed him with the CM's we currently have with Cotinho and Lallana due back also. Supposedly a successor to Milner in the future???

He probably wanted out as the Arsenal team at present, and there's quite a bit of talent there as we all know, just don't know what day it is half the time as the tactics are all over the shop. Wenger is at a loss with his decisions and it shows awfully on the pitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbray67 View Post

Haha yeah, Klopp may well get the best out of him mate, time will tell. Can't see it though myself , he just doesn't have the intelligence. You-Liverpool- have a devastating front line, I'd have thought Klopp would have spent big money on your defence which is exactly what we should have done amongst other things.

Did you watch England? I thought the passing was abysmal. That midfield is crying out for JW imo, he'd have ran the show. Thoughts?
Old 06-09-2017, 09:00 AM   #28
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Garage
Old 10-09-2017, 01:34 AM   #29
Kerr
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 6,440 Times in 4,125 Posts
What's with all the dodgy football fans who drink in this bar?

Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #30
DJ X-Ray
Distinguished Detailer

Garage
Nice to get that win, needed that. Played well, looked hungry- Impressed with the tracking back and organisation- Kolasinac is a beast. Great finish from Lacazette, and superb 2nd goal from Welbz.

Ox, breaking records already-1st player to concede 9 goals for two clubs in a week
Knew it would be curtains for Liverpool after they went a Mane down