Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Gtechniq
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-08-2017, 08:59 PM   #21
gtechrob
Gtechniq UK
 
gtechrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,155
Thanks: 1,776
Thanked 3,377 Times in 1,852 Posts
net is that our website should have been out of stock of T1 at the time of your order. if this was the case none of these shenanigans would have occurred.

we have recently appointed a new head of opps - a guy with a background of v.time critical supply chain management in the automotive sector. he is making massive improvements but it will take him a couple of months to get things to where he wants them to be.

net x2 - I am a massive fan of the way apple look after their customers. If something is broken - my team and I will fix it.

Hopefully this is now water under the bridge. Most important thing here is that the prods work out as expected - hope they do
__________________
Follow us on Twitter n Facebook Find your nearest Gtech Accredited Detailer and click here to buy Gtech goodies
gtechrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #22
Chappy581
Unwashed Member
 
Chappy581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
I have always been a Fan of the products ever since I got my C63 Amg Detailed by Deep shine Detail ( Link Below )

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=384734

From then on I have always used Gtechniq products on my cars,

and as for water under the bridge goes I am satisfied with the response I received,

Best Regards,
Chappy581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:43 PM   #23
Eddie_h
Unwashed Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I phoned for advice regarding CSL/Exo that I had applied to my car, because the detailer wasn't accredited, they didn't want to know, really disappointed that they wouldn't even offer advice.
Eddie_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #24
suspal
Distinguished Detailer
 
suspal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 8,716
Thanks: 1,242
Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,298 Posts
My mates at Gtechniq are top people,and they're human at the end of the day,Amy is a lovely girl (lady) and Rob's a true professional so here's a high five to a very fine company and all who work at Gtechniq.
Just to remind some peeps it's very difficult to keep everyone happy and by the sounds of the op you've been very unfair as all the options we given to you,not easy being in business all this over some products reallly!
suspal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to suspal For This Useful Post:
gtechrob (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 07:13 AM   #25
gtechrob
Gtechniq UK
 
gtechrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,155
Thanks: 1,776
Thanked 3,377 Times in 1,852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_h View Post
I phoned for advice regarding CSL/Exo that I had applied to my car, because the detailer wasn't accredited, they didn't want to know, really disappointed that they wouldn't even offer advice.
we are all ears if it's something related to the product but we do get an awful lot of calls along the lines of - had my car detailed at said non accredited detailer, and I don't think the coatings have been put on right etc.

in these cases there is nothing we can do - if you had taken your car to an accredited detailer - they are obligated to provide a good level of customer support.

an analogy that I am increasingly using these days is that, for eg, if you had an issue with some paint peeling in your house. your first point of call would be to go to your decorator and not to dulux. same goes in cases like this. we find a lot of customers are happier to call us to raise issues than go to the detailer.

so in all cases - you must go to the detailer first - even if non-accredited, to raise the issue. if the detailer thinks there is a product issue he should then come to us.

hope that makes sense
__________________
Follow us on Twitter n Facebook Find your nearest Gtech Accredited Detailer and click here to buy Gtech goodies
gtechrob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gtechrob For This Useful Post:
suspal (12-09-2017), svended (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 07:28 AM   #26
Eddie_h
Unwashed Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtechrob View Post
we are all ears if it's something related to the product but we do get an awful lot of calls along the lines of - had my car detailed at said non accredited detailer, and I don't think the coatings have been put on right etc.



in these cases there is nothing we can do - if you had taken your car to an accredited detailer - they are obligated to provide a good level of customer support.



an analogy that I am increasingly using these days is that, for eg, if you had an issue with some paint peeling in your house. your first point of call would be to go to your decorator and not to dulux. same goes in cases like this. we find a lot of customers are happier to call us to raise issues than go to the detailer.



so in all cases - you must go to the detailer first - even if non-accredited, to raise the issue. if the detailer thinks there is a product issue he should then come to us.



hope that makes sense


And I agree with you Rob, I was merely looking for advice regarding my issue and the detailer at waxstock said it would be no issue to asses my vehicle, he said I should speak to Adam who was at the show also but he was busy so I decided to ring him in the week, and then being told the opposite when I phoned was a bit of a let down, the detailer who applied it recommended that I use c2 on the car, which I have done but now that I have we are having to wait until it has worn off to assess what's underneath, I informed the detailer that I had spoken with Gtechniq and he was best pleased with me, regardless to say it's left tension there between us. I feel like I've wasted £700
Eddie_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:04 AM   #27
gtechrob
Gtechniq UK
 
gtechrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,155
Thanks: 1,776
Thanked 3,377 Times in 1,852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_h View Post
And I agree with you Rob, I was merely looking for advice regarding my issue and the detailer at waxstock said it would be no issue to asses my vehicle, he said I should speak to Adam who was at the show also but he was busy so I decided to ring him in the week, and then being told the opposite when I phoned was a bit of a let down, the detailer who applied it recommended that I use c2 on the car, which I have done but now that I have we are having to wait until it has worn off to assess what's underneath, I informed the detailer that I had spoken with Gtechniq and he was best pleased with me, regardless to say it's left tension there between us. I feel like I've wasted £700
ok apologies for this. will have to brief the lads @Waxstock about this. Am assuming he was not best pleased with you and not best pleased with you as described?

I need to do some extra work on some duty of care guidelines as this will clarify issues like this. But net - if you are unhappy with the work then it must be something you take up with the detailer themselves.

There is a widespread reluctance with customers to take issue with detailing jobs. But it is imperative that if you are unhappy with something, you take issue with them. I think it's a British thing - I know I am much more likely to eat a meal that I am not happy with rather than complain
__________________
Follow us on Twitter n Facebook Find your nearest Gtech Accredited Detailer and click here to buy Gtech goodies
gtechrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:06 AM   #28
aslettd
PC Perfectionist
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 331
Thanks: 92
Thanked 156 Times in 132 Posts
Sorry but you paid £700 to a non accredited detailer?
aslettd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #29
Eddie_h
Unwashed Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yes I did, he was a friend I wanted to support his new business, I hadn't seen him in a while and he seemed really passionate and knowledgeable. When I Mentioned this too him he said it works both ways and he had given me a discount. More fool me
Eddie_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
customer service, gtechniq


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors