Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Gtechniq
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15-08-2017, 08:59 PM   #21
gtechrob
Gtechniq UK

Thanked 3,377 Times in 1,852 Posts
net is that our website should have been out of stock of T1 at the time of your order. if this was the case none of these shenanigans would have occurred.

we have recently appointed a new head of opps - a guy with a background of v.time critical supply chain management in the automotive sector. he is making massive improvements but it will take him a couple of months to get things to where he wants them to be.

net x2 - I am a massive fan of the way apple look after their customers. If something is broken - my team and I will fix it.

Hopefully this is now water under the bridge. Most important thing here is that the prods work out as expected - hope they do
Old 15-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #22
Chappy581
Unwashed Member

Garage
I have always been a Fan of the products ever since I got my C63 Amg Detailed by Deep shine Detail ( Link Below )

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=384734

From then on I have always used Gtechniq products on my cars,

and as for water under the bridge goes I am satisfied with the response I received,

Best Regards,
Chappy581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:43 PM   #23
Eddie_h
Unwashed Member

I phoned for advice regarding CSL/Exo that I had applied to my car, because the detailer wasn't accredited, they didn't want to know, really disappointed that they wouldn't even offer advice.
Eddie_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #24
suspal
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 4,070 Times in 3,298 Posts
My mates at Gtechniq are top people,and they're human at the end of the day,Amy is a lovely girl (lady) and Rob's a true professional so here's a high five to a very fine company and all who work at Gtechniq.
Just to remind some peeps it's very difficult to keep everyone happy and by the sounds of the op you've been very unfair as all the options we given to you,not easy being in business all this over some products reallly!
suspal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to suspal For This Useful Post:
gtechrob (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 07:13 AM   #25
gtechrob
Gtechniq UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_h View Post
I phoned for advice regarding CSL/Exo that I had applied to my car, because the detailer wasn't accredited, they didn't want to know, really disappointed that they wouldn't even offer advice.
we are all ears if it's something related to the product but we do get an awful lot of calls along the lines of - had my car detailed at said non accredited detailer, and I don't think the coatings have been put on right etc.

in these cases there is nothing we can do - if you had taken your car to an accredited detailer - they are obligated to provide a good level of customer support.

an analogy that I am increasingly using these days is that, for eg, if you had an issue with some paint peeling in your house. your first point of call would be to go to your decorator and not to dulux. same goes in cases like this. we find a lot of customers are happier to call us to raise issues than go to the detailer.

so in all cases - you must go to the detailer first - even if non-accredited, to raise the issue. if the detailer thinks there is a product issue he should then come to us.

hope that makes sense
suspal (12-09-2017), svended (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 07:28 AM   #26
Eddie_h
Unwashed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtechrob View Post
we are all ears if it's something related to the product but we do get an awful lot of calls along the lines of - had my car detailed at said non accredited detailer, and I don't think the coatings have been put on right etc.

in these cases there is nothing we can do - if you had taken your car to an accredited detailer - they are obligated to provide a good level of customer support.

an analogy that I am increasingly using these days is that, for eg, if you had an issue with some paint peeling in your house. your first point of call would be to go to your decorator and not to dulux. same goes in cases like this. we find a lot of customers are happier to call us to raise issues than go to the detailer.

so in all cases - you must go to the detailer first - even if non-accredited, to raise the issue. if the detailer thinks there is a product issue he should then come to us.

hope that makes sense

And I agree with you Rob, I was merely looking for advice regarding my issue and the detailer at waxstock said it would be no issue to asses my vehicle, he said I should speak to Adam who was at the show also but he was busy so I decided to ring him in the week, and then being told the opposite when I phoned was a bit of a let down, the detailer who applied it recommended that I use c2 on the car, which I have done but now that I have we are having to wait until it has worn off to assess what's underneath, I informed the detailer that I had spoken with Gtechniq and he was best pleased with me, regardless to say it's left tension there between us. I feel like I've wasted £700
Old 12-09-2017, 09:04 AM   #27
gtechrob
Gtechniq UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_h View Post
And I agree with you Rob, I was merely looking for advice regarding my issue and the detailer at waxstock said it would be no issue to asses my vehicle, he said I should speak to Adam who was at the show also but he was busy so I decided to ring him in the week, and then being told the opposite when I phoned was a bit of a let down, the detailer who applied it recommended that I use c2 on the car, which I have done but now that I have we are having to wait until it has worn off to assess what's underneath, I informed the detailer that I had spoken with Gtechniq and he was best pleased with me, regardless to say it's left tension there between us. I feel like I've wasted £700
ok apologies for this. will have to brief the lads @Waxstock about this. Am assuming he was not best pleased with you and not best pleased with you as described?

I need to do some extra work on some duty of care guidelines as this will clarify issues like this. But net - if you are unhappy with the work then it must be something you take up with the detailer themselves.

There is a widespread reluctance with customers to take issue with detailing jobs. But it is imperative that if you are unhappy with something, you take issue with them. I think it's a British thing - I know I am much more likely to eat a meal that I am not happy with rather than complain
Old 12-09-2017, 09:06 AM   #28
aslettd
PC Perfectionist

Sorry but you paid £700 to a non accredited detailer?
aslettd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #29
Eddie_h
Unwashed Member

Yes I did, he was a friend I wanted to support his new business, I hadn't seen him in a while and he seemed really passionate and knowledgeable. When I Mentioned this too him he said it works both ways and he had given me a discount. More fool me

Tags
customer service, gtechniq