Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 09-08-2017, 04:29 PM   #11
steelghost
Detailing at Double Speed

Thanked 2,175 Times in 1,642 Posts
Garage
Incidentally, if you needed to move the K7 or K10 around you could make something up quite readily - an offcut of plywood or MDF, some caster wheels (at least two with brakes!) to make a platform that will move, and then some way to attach the machine to it, either permanently or just a way to keep it stable on top. Drilled holes and heavy duty cable ties would do it at a pinch, I reckon.
steelghost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 05:42 AM   #12
dannygdesigns
Unwashed Member

Well guys I took the plunge, after a quick bit of advice from Alex at Elite Car Care I went for the K10 and bought the kranzle snow foam adapter along with it. Ordered in the afternoon and came the next day cant fault the service at all super impressed. All I can say about the machine is WOW what a difference it makes, the power is crazy everything feels so much easier now and its producing so much nicer thicker foam than my karcher k2 did and its the same lance. My car was fairly clean so couldn't warrant doing it but cleaned my girlfriends last night just to use it for the first time and it made light work of it. The amount of dirt it removes before contact to the paint is amazing. anyone debating whether to spend that bit of extra money, DO its so worth it and like Jonny R said you won't look back, I certainly won't. Thanks for your advice.
dannygdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannygdesigns For This Useful Post:
ColinG (19-08-2017), EliteCarCare (19-08-2017)
Old 19-08-2017, 08:47 AM   #13
ColinG
PC Perfectionist

Garage
They are great kit Danny, I bought my K10 about a year ago from Alex. It's been great and a big step up from my K4.
ColinG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ColinG For This Useful Post:
EliteCarCare (19-08-2017)
Old 19-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #14
EliteCarCare
Approved DW Trader

Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,647 Posts
Send a message via MSN to EliteCarCare
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygdesigns View Post
Well guys I took the plunge, after a quick bit of advice from Alex at Elite Car Care I went for the K10 and bought the kranzle snow foam adapter along with it. Ordered in the afternoon and came the next day cant fault the service at all super impressed. All I can say about the machine is WOW what a difference it makes, the power is crazy everything feels so much easier now and its producing so much nicer thicker foam than my karcher k2 did and its the same lance. My car was fairly clean so couldn't warrant doing it but cleaned my girlfriends last night just to use it for the first time and it made light work of it. The amount of dirt it removes before contact to the paint is amazing. anyone debating whether to spend that bit of extra money, DO its so worth it and like Jonny R said you won't look back, I certainly won't. Thanks for your advice.
Thanks for the order. I've lost count how many customers have given me similar feedback after investing in a Kranzle. Enjoy!

Contact us on 01628 671213 for friendly advice or to place an order.

EliteCarCare is offline   Reply With Quote