Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 27-10-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
bradley221985
Unwashed Member

New Pressure Washer Options

I currently have a basic Karcher k2 and it's starting to leak and pretty underpowered and just is what it is cheap. Looking for a new more powerful and sturdy unit. Ideally I would love a Kranzle 1152 tst but is pretty pricey. I could probably just stretch to one but was wandering what other options there were. Things it needs to have are a integrated hose real and has to be good quality a sturdy.
bradley221985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 04:17 PM   #2
Carlos Fandango
Sponge Jockey

Kranzle's are good but dear, maybe you should check out Argos as they have a Spear and Jackson 2000w pressure washer with integrated hose reel for £149.99. It comes with a 3 year warranty as well. Please see link below.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7366046
Carlos Fandango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 12:48 AM   #3
bigbruiser
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley221985 View Post
I currently have a basic Karcher k2 and it's starting to leak and pretty underpowered and just is what it is cheap. Looking for a new more powerful and sturdy unit. Ideally I would love a Kranzle 1152 tst but is pretty pricey. I could probably just stretch to one but was wandering what other options there were. Things it needs to have are a integrated hose real and has to be good quality a sturdy.
I went through 3 karchers before i realised the kranzle was the best one by far, Elite car care have them at a good price
bigbruiser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
bradley221985
Unwashed Member

Been looking at this one https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/product...t.asp?ID=15103
Is this a good machine? Getting a bit confused with all the different Nilfisk options as they seem to have about a million different machines!

Last edited by bradley221985; 28-10-2018 at 12:47 PM.
bradley221985 is offline   Reply With Quote