Detailing World Forum banner

1999 BMW E39 ///M5 Avusblue - minor correction

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Rían P 
#1 ·
Thought I'd share this very short post :D

(excuse my grammer/ spelling mistakes, English is not my native language)

A good friend owns this immaculate E39 ///M5. He takes very good care of the car as this is his jewel essentially :argie:

He was asked if he wanted to present his E39 in front of a BMW showroom in Belgium because they became an ///M dealer. So he asked me to freshen up the paint.

He washed it the night before I came to cut work time. He also sprayed the M5 in with loads of iron out to release fallout.

So, in the morning I began claying right away and taping up the car. (Gyeon lube and Auto Finesse clay bar).

I'm sorry that I don't have more pictures, as said in my precious posts - I should really invest in a good/compact camera :tumbleweed:

Corrected the paint with my Rupes 15 en mini polisher with scholl spider pads (the blue ones) and Scholl s20 / S30...

After polishing I degreased the paint with Gyeon Prep prior to wax it. The weapon of choice was Auto Finesse Desire :D

I'll start with the end result.

Before

After

Before

After

Thank you for reading, this thread may have been some longer :lol:

Greetings from Belgium ~Olli

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.