Detailing World Forum banner

Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo Estate Winter Detail

4K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  bazz 
#1 ·
Had a clear Saturday today to give my Monte estate a good detail ready for winter, although judging by the temperatures it's already arrived!

Did the wheels first, with ValetPro Bilberry and Meguiar's APC on tyres and arches, then decontaminated with Carpro Iron-X, then foamed the car with Bilt Hamber Autofoam, which instantly disappeared! I think this was because I still had some remnants of some Gyeon Wetcoat that I'd applied a while back. Having said that, the foam still did its job! Went round the exterior trim with Meguiar's APC then 2 bucket wash with Meguiar's Gold Class. Decontaminated with Carpro Tar-X and Iron-X, which showed little to no contamination so didn't feel the need to clay at this point. Went over the whole car with Poorboy's Blackhole applied via DA on a Blue CG Hexlogic pad, and by hand on a foam applicator for intricate areas, gave off a nice reflection, as seen below with me and the Little Tikes car!

The car was then finished off with BMD Atlas, really easy to use, did the whole car, then finished the wheels off with a coat of Autobrite Cherry Glaze and a final coat of Collinite 845. Then buffed off the Atlas to leave a great finish! Tyres finished off with Meguiar's Endurance and glass cleaned with Meguiar's glass cleaner. Really satisfying day!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.