Detailing World Forum banner

Glass cleaner

7K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Talidan 
#1 ·
Currently coming to the end of my sonax nano glass cleaner. What's the go to these days. Previously I've rated 3m. Found the sonax ok but didn't flash off as well as the 3m.

#6 ·
Stoner's and Power Maxed seem to be very popular now.
I'm using Angel Wax Vision glass cleaner and it's pretty good. I also have a brand new bottle of Sonax Nano glass cleaner that I haven't used yet, interesting that you mentioned that it doesn't flash that well.

#23 ·
Over the years I've tried lots of glass cleaners with varying levels of success until I came across Stoner Invisible Glass which does exactly what it says on the label. To save you from lying in an impossible position with your arm twisted painfully in order to clean the inside of the windscreen, Stoner also sell an ingenious cleaning tool which makes this job a pleasure to do :-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Invisible-Glass-95161-Reach-Windscreens/dp/B0017K69MA

I'm not bothering to look for an alternative cleaner now that I've found this.

#26 ·
Serious Performance Glass cleaner is really good and doesn't smell too bad either! With their glass cloth, it's probably hard beat.

Though, the key really is the cloth used which has to be a clean, glass cloth in my experience!

I've also tried Stoner, though found it left hazing, though I'm nearly sure this was my fault with bad cloths.

#27 ·
I've mentioned a few time on here in the past I really like the glass cleaner rain x do in a spray bottle it's £4 at Asda rather than like £10 on Amazon it have the water repeling properties of the Rain X solution. I've had it on for running on 3weeks now and the rain still beads and rolls of at 40-60mph. Also I got a glass cloth fro wilkinson a for £3 bout the size of my window screen nearly and I couldn't fault either of them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.