Detailing World Forum banner

Recommend Wax/Sealant Ardent Red Lotus Exige S

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  M88RCC 
#1 ·
Morning,

Just looking for advice on a good wax and sealant for a Ardent Red Lotus Exige S, looking for a good wax that makes the red look amazing :)

Its not daily driven and kept in a garage under a cover.

So would like some good lasting protection.

Sorry for being so vague :)

Any suggestions are very welcome

#2 ·
I just bought some Pinnacle Souveran, which is supposed to look great on red, however I've not tried it yet and my car isn't red, either.

What's your budget? If you can stump for it, the Souveran would be good, but usually a good looking wax and a long term sealant are two very different products. You can, however, buy a long term sealant (something like Fusso maybe) and then layer a nice looking wax on top, which will last less time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply,

I don't really have a budget in mind,

I should add that the paint is not perfect there is swirls, I plan to enjoy the car a bit before I get the paint properly sorted.

I am just looking for protection currently so I guess a decent wax to make it shine and protect it would do and I can drop the sealant just now.

Cheers

#6 · (Edited)
Without decent prep you risk contaminating any paste wax you buy so would suggest something like Megs Ultimate quick wax which requires very little effort or Ultimate Liquid wax from Megs or another liquid sealant or wax.

I would perhaps try an All In One to reduce the swirls like Autofiness Tripple which leaves a wax coat behind that will last a couple of months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.