Detailing World Forum banner

Hi, Old Skool petrolhead but a complete newbie to the Forum and Detailing

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  milesdrive 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
Well I've been reading this Forum for nearly a year and finally plucked up the courage to join.
I just want to start by saying you lot have cost me a bloody fortune :thumb:
But I want to quickly follow that with a huge thankyou to all the reviews, advice and banter that have helped me to appreciate looking after my little car.:thumb:
I'm an Old Skool petrolhead - all power and no safety or electronics - and that's only because I'm terrified of technology:)as you will find out with my inability to upload and even view photo's.
So a big hello from sunny South Wales to everyone:wave:
Cheers
Phil

#11 ·
Cheers everyone.
Well, I currently drive a little Ford Fiesta Titanium. It's white - which is probably the reason I started to get sucked into this whole Detailing Black Hole.
Love the ongoing battle of keeping it clean and shiny, but my dream car is a TVR - Griffith or Cerbera, preferably with the iredescent paint. Driven 2 at track days and that's it - I'm hooked.
But I am glad to look at this forum with some of the absolutely stunning cars on here:)
The dream is still alive! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.