Detailing World Forum banner

Newbie with cheap van

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Prestige car care shop 
#1 ·
Afternoon, really pleased to stumble upon this forum. Have always had A passion for detailing my cars and keeping my cars in tip top condition, but tbf it's always on a modest budget.
Today I have tackled my new van. Bought it as a write off from work for a whopping £105 . She's had a busy little life delivering car parts, and has a 148k on the clock, but probably the most comprehensive history you have ever seen.
A lot of work has already been put into the van to get it "something like " which I have a few pictures to show you its journey.

A few ours work and a trip to the scrap yard, she was at least ready to go back on the road

From there she was ready for her job as a support van on a charity cycle ride!!

Then today, we have had....
Snow foam..... wash.... leather....engine cleaned/detailed.....tar spots removed.... clay bar.... machine polish.... plastics restored..... wheels polished and wheel seal applied........tyre dressing put on.....glass polished.... then to finish off I got some wax on to her.

There's still a lot to do, but I am getting there. A little at a time. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.