Detailing World Forum banner

Hello to the Newbies Please Support the forum

299K views 186 replies 162 participants last post by  vsideboy 
#1 ·
:wave:
Hello to all the New members , i hope that you get some valueable information whilst on the site and that you stick around and share your experiences with the rest of the members.

Please read the rules HERE so that you know how we like to run the forum.

To help support the forum and keep it running please remember that we have DW stickers and merchandise .

PM if you need more details .

#63 ·
hi whizzer, sorry for posting on here but i have just had a email from brazo taking my thread of and he told me to speak with you about it, the problem is i cannot recieve or send P.Ms because i dont have 10 posts, i didnt know how to get in contact other than this? hopefully you can delete this after reading and maybe put me on the right track, thanks very much and once again sorry for breaking the rules, ive now red the rules, thank you.

#74 ·
Hi Guys, can you help me out with my first post please. I just put a pic of my car on, but found a better pic which I would like to show instead. Also, can you tell me how I can have the pic below my message instead of the current link that's showing. Many thanks, Bill

#77 ·

My name is Henrique, I am Brazilian, graduated in law and in love with cars!
I intend to pursue a career in the automotive area for now because I do it for hobby and soon I'll open a company in the business.
I hope to learn a lot from friends and also share with you
Thank you!

#78 ·
hello everyone!

im new to detailing world obv! im mad about cleaning, correcting paint, you name it! so please help me out around this website and im welcome for any tips, chat etc. started up my own business down in dumfries as alot of friends and now joe public are loving the work i do. so feel free to say hey! thanks :) CMR!

#81 · (Edited)
Quick Ello from me.. Friend and customer of Johnnyopolis, Mark @ Heavenly Detail and Jay of Gleaming Clean ... customer of all three lol !!

Moderator over on the CSLregister, as ex CSL owner for 4 years, and ex CSL Cup racer (09) season.. had M3's for as long as I can remember, the only one not owned to date is the E92 & E30 .. Now in an Overfinch Supercharged Rangie Sport ( Due to first little one on the way in the next 2/3 weeks ) CSL was a track toy, and running KW race suspension / AP's / Stage 2 map etc etc, so had to go .. anyway enough of the speil .. Just wanted to say Hi :wave:

Current Toy

#84 ·
Hi peepo, just popped on to say hello. From Buxton Derbyshire was a member years ago but forgot my log in details, email ect.
from Buxton Derbyshire just got a new place and ready to get back at it. my competition is one of my apprentices from a couple of year back.
Dont think the lads much competition but he's a tryer,,, IF ONLY HE LISTENED,, he would be better than what he is. But one of those ..a week in the job and hes a master detailer.
So welcome and hope to pick up some new tips.
I'm a Autoglym hater but would use a few of their products, like their plastic and trim gel, but the clay bar and the rest isn't my bag though it works for a lot. just never been my thing.
I'm more a Sonus, Meguires and M3 type guy but hey each to their own, always found it better with a range of products rather than a whole workshop full of Autoglym...Naff to me ,,,Sorry if I offend
Scobby
PS can someone tell me how to change my username??

#85 ·
Another Newbie from Buxton

Hi,

Ordered new Skoda Superb this week and am looking ahead to receiving it in January and doing something to protect the paintwork rather than spend £299 at the dealer on Supagard.

Have no experience at all other than weekly washing of my car. Have back problems so lots of elbow grease is not an option either.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks in anticipation.

Emberto

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.