Detailing World Forum banner

(9yr ownership) My Focus ST sea grey

142K views 376 replies 81 participants last post by  Podie 
#1 · (Edited)
Focus ST sea grey (k-sport prep)

Jus a few pics.

See less See more
#141 ·
Cheers pal. The tips are milteks gt100. So would imagine 100mm just right for the car. Don't look too big.

The boot mat. Amount of people who ask is unreal. Simple answer is tho I don't know. It's a total one of. I bought it second hand. The st was orange was orange. The guy before me got it second hand and didn't know owt either. It's real carpet as they would use in the house. Had loads of people on forums try getting one made bit no one seems to have the right machine for that. If they do must be expensive. All I could say must be someone in the carpet industry

#146 ·
I'd use 2 pac laquer on it. Comes up amazing. I didn't use it on the front lip as I'm hoping to get it all off later on in year and have the front end sprayed. Took some sanding too. Ended up getting 120 grit on it to get right down to the carbon. Then 600 wet and dry. Won't damage the carbon.

#149 · (Edited)
Cracking st you have �� Hope you don't mind me sharing a pic of my pre face lift sea grey st. Not a great shot I know��
No pal not at all. Looks good. Like the frs vents. What calipers you got. Thought they were Lambo at first.

Do you find it hard to photograph the car. It's an odd colour to capture right I think.

#148 ·
Show plates . I wanted 3d letter so have got in touch with the guys who made them. And I'm gonna buy a scan me sticker. But I am happy with them. The qr code works which is the main thing. It's only a gimmick but if u scan it, it'll go straight to my project thread on focusstoc.com

#161 ·
mods so far*
exterior...
Rs Alloys wrapped in goodyear eagle f1s custom badges
Real carbon fiber bonnet vent, mirror covers, bonnet lip.
Tripple r Splitter
Tripple r diffuser
Tripple r spoiler lip
Stoffler grills all round, (diffuser now changed)
Gloss Black rear wiper
New style led fogs.
Dmb badges
Mudflaps
Interior...
bryshifter.
Custom steering wheel
Custom red leather dash section.
Custom made tweeter pods by myself
Custon red leather stiched door cards
Rs 500 gear Gaitor and gear*.
Leather arm rest.
Custom boot mat with ST logo
Rear strut brace*
Pioneer audio upgrade, headunit, speakers. 4 gauge wiring.*
Vibe mini subwoofer
Led light upgrades.*
Red recaro seat decals.*
Tuning..
Pumaspeed map
Bryshifter
Front strut brace
Rear strut brace
K&N induction kit
Full milltek turbo back including sports cat
Rs injectors
Rs Clutch Kit
Pumaspeed Plenum
Pro alloy header tank with gauge
Pro alloy intercooler/ now replaced with stage 4 airtec with big hose kit
Forge actuator
Forge recirc*
Pumaspeed Remap
Stoffler engine cover
Lsd
Wrapped top pipe
Front K Sport brake kit
Rear K Sport brake kit (on order)
Secruity.... LOTS!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.