Detailing World Forum banner

(9yr ownership) My Focus ST sea grey

142K views 376 replies 81 participants last post by  Podie 
#1 · (Edited)
Focus ST sea grey (k-sport prep)

Jus a few pics.

See less See more
#163 ·
Tried out another wax from Jays wax. its more of a show wax but its easy to use and i have hardly used any. for £13.30 its brill.

also the rear k sports have arrived. cant wait to get them on. ive painted the edges to help with corrosion. and just looking into a ceramic coating for them.

#172 ·
Cheers pal. Yeah I noticed some you got more. If I get on with it I may do the wheels in the summer. I ordered c5 as a local company has it in and comes with panel wipe and application kit for £25. It's a last minute thought really. So need it asap because it's booked in for next Tuesday.

#182 ·
Cheers pal. Well I've got a tiny side stripe to fit. Prob just for this year's shows. Then back to the oem look. Main thing is front end respray now. But I'm buying all new carbon. A genuine rs bonnet so the vent holes look right underneath. Maybe change the grills to matte black. Don't know when this will happen as I've spent a fortune this year already. So will have to see. I have loads of ideas. But alot will just be making things better. Need to tackle the wiring ingredients n the bay. Make it look tidy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.