Detailing World Forum banner

Favourite Shampoo

25K views 100 replies 72 participants last post by  Rotiform 
#1 ·
My favourite has to be Adams blue, but did like the original red shampoo, lovely streak free finish.

#75 ·
On a more serious note of saying fairy liquid was my fav, bilt hamber is also a go to me. I like the fact it's not as sudsy as I find that's better for my coated car. It also has something in it to reduce water hardness, I know a lot say it isn't sudsy but i do wonder how many are just guessing there dilution when squirting shampoo in.

#81 ·
Not seen it mentioned but Garry Dean has 2 shampoos currently on offer, and yes they are more costly than most shampoo but both are well worth a look...The Perfect Soap (maintenance) and Evolution Shampoo (protection)

I believe a new lower priced shampoo will be launched next year

The range can be got from Imran @ In2detailling (forum sponsor)

#82 ·
Not seen it mentioned but Garry Dean has 2 shampoos currently on offer, and yes they are more costly than most shampoo but both are well worth a look...The Perfect Soap (maintenance) and Evolution Shampoo (protection)

I believe a new lower priced shampoo will be launched next year

The range can be got from Imran @ In2detailling (forum sponsor)
Tried Gary Deans perfect soap.... worst shampoo I've ever tried! No suds, no lubricity literally felt like grit under the pad! Have 98% left in the bottle and haven't touched since!!! Absolute shocker considering how much hype was around it!

#94 ·
I have tried, Duragloss 901, that was nice, Dodo BTBM I think it was, and of late Megs W&W and today opened up my bottle of Gold Class.

I do love them smell of Gloss Class, but I don't find either of the Megs shampoo's foam up to much? either with a sponge, or lambs wool mitt.

Now winter months are upon us, I would like something with a good amount of protection in the shampoo, mainly to help protect my alloys, BMW 403's, prone to corrosion!

Luke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.