Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Kranzle
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
sadbrewer
Unwashed Member

Quadro 11/140TST surging

Hi
my 11/140 TST has developed a problem .
On pressing the trigger it usually starts normally for a second or two and then the pressure drops, the motor 'stutters' for want of a better word and the gauge goes haywire , after a few seconds pressure picks up and the gauge stabilises...but not for long , before it repeats the cycle . There are no water leaks on the inlet and it seems the same whether connected to mains or a tank.
Any ideas ?
sadbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #2
Kranzle
Kranzle UK

I think it would be best if the machine was checked over by a trained service agent. Send us your details by email to service@kranzle.co.uk or phone and we will try to find the most local service agent for you.
Kranzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #3
sadbrewer
Unwashed Member

Since I posted that the surging has stopped , all I am getting is a lower pressure delivery .
Does that give any more clues ?
I don't have a service centre within 50 miles and if there's a possibility of identifying the parts needed I would prefer to do that . One of the attractions of Kranzle was always that to a degree they were relatively easy to diagnose and maintain ...as I have done in the past.
Could I ask for instance what would be the expected symptoms if the unloader valve was faulty ?

Last edited by sadbrewer; 02-06-2017 at 03:45 PM.
sadbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 11:42 AM   #4
Kranzle
Kranzle UK

I expect that the water seals may need replacing, the unloader valve doesn't usually suffer from many faults other than the seals wearing out. You can try removing the unloader and checking the seals and movement.

Do you have the machine running from the water tank or is the tank still bypassed as you talked about in the other thread?
Kranzle is offline   Reply With Quote