Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Kranzle
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #1
sebjonesy
Washmitt Meister

Noisy 1152 TST

Hi All

My recently purchased Kranzle is making some horrible noises! Sounds like metal rattling/ clanging within the motor
Pressure and water flow is all fine - just sounds absolutely horrible when in use! (I tried uploading a video but it failed so hoping my description may be of help)

Use time is between 5-10 hours maximum

Before I start fettling and taking it apart, can anyone help me and maybe tell me what it could be?

Thanks
Seb
sebjonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:20 PM   #2
Kranzle
Kranzle UK

Hi Seb,
That doesn’t sound good at all, it might be something simply like an obstruction in the fan, or it could be something more serious in the transmission.

If you recently purchased the machine I would suggest that you contact your supplier and find out how they would like to handle the problem. If it’s covered under warranty then avoid tampering too much with it yourself as you could void the warranty.
Two most likely causes are that a bearing or spring has broken inside the pump, the pressure and flow could still be normal even if this is the case, or something in the fan at the rear of the motor.

I don’t think it would do any harm to try and inspect the motor fan at the rear of the machine with a torch and try to see an obvious problem. The fan is protected behind a metal fan cover and the plastic casing also has a fan grill, so two layers of protection to try and look through.

William
Kranzle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kranzle For This Useful Post:
sebjonesy (09-05-2018)
Old 09-05-2018, 09:32 PM   #3
sebjonesy
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranzle View Post
Hi Seb,
That doesn’t sound good at all, it might be something simply like an obstruction in the fan, or it could be something more serious in the transmission.

If you recently purchased the machine I would suggest that you contact your supplier and find out how they would like to handle the problem. If it’s covered under warranty then avoid tampering too much with it yourself as you could void the warranty.
Two most likely causes are that a bearing or spring has broken inside the pump, the pressure and flow could still be normal even if this is the case, or something in the fan at the rear of the motor.

I don’t think it would do any harm to try and inspect the motor fan at the rear of the machine with a torch and try to see an obvious problem. The fan is protected behind a metal fan cover and the plastic casing also has a fan grill, so two layers of protection to try and look through.

William

Hi William

Thanks for that - I'll have a look through to see if I can see anything and get in touch with the supplier. Lets hope its a minor problem!

Thanks
Seb
sebjonesy is offline   Reply With Quote