Detailing World Forum banner

New Product: Rapid Renovator

20K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Autoglym 
#1 ·

We also have another new product (we've been rather busy).

This is a new single stage paint renovation compound called Rapid Renovator. When used with a rotary machine, the product removes common defects and leaves the surface ready for protecting. Often no additional refinement is required. It leaves it ready to go.

Here is a video that sums up what it is and how it works.

Features in a nutshell:
Rapid action one compound, one pad process
Quickly and safely removes paint defects
Leaves a glossy finish that, in most cases, requires no refining
Filler free ensuring a permanent finish
Silica and silicone free

This is a Professional range product and as such will be distributed via our franchise network. Unfortunately it will not be appearing on shelf in most local car care shops. to contact your local franchisee click here

The product s available as a standalone bottle, or as part of a kit with buffing pads and microfibre.

See less See more
1 1
#30 ·
I used this for the 1st time yesterday(Thanks to my rep Mike for the sample!)

Got to say I was very impressed by the ease of use & the results achieved with my Da polisher.
After 3 or 4 passes the polish virtually disappears into the paint, it produces no dusting at all & leaves behind very little residue, so makes wiping down very easy.

I used it on a very swirly black Peugeot & all the swirls were removed along with some deeper defects & left a very glossy finish.

I would definitely recommend this product as a single stage polish, it's quick, easy to use & gives good results.

#32 ·
I used this for the 1st time yesterday(Thanks to my rep Mike for the sample!)

Got to say I was very impressed by the ease of use & the results achieved with my Da polisher.
After 3 or 4 passes the polish virtually disappears into the paint, it produces no dusting at all & leaves behind very little residue, so makes wiping down very easy.

I used it on a very swirly black Peugeot & all the swirls were removed along with some deeper defects & left a very glossy finish.

I would definitely recommend this product as a single stage polish, it's quick, easy to use & gives good results.
Great result, thanks for posting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.