Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim Sponsored by Valet PRO - ValetPRO - UK made car valeting and detailing products. Our aim to make top quality product we love to use. Famous for 'pH Neutral Snow Foam, Advanced Neutral Snow Foam, Bilberry Wheel Cleaner, Dragons Breath, Citrus Bling and Citrus PRE Wash. A big thank you to all our customers and stockists, we promise to bring you some excellent and inventive products during 2014.

Old 28-02-2018, 12:03 PM   #1
stevebootes
Unwashed Member

recommend a small brush for my BBS RA wheels

Can someone recommend a wheel brush to get into the spokes of my 15" BBS RA wheels?
I bought some wheel woolies but the medium is too large and the small is too small
So right now I have to use the medium woolie for the larger spoke gaps, the small woolie for the smaller gaps, a small bush to get into the angles where the spokes meet (as the woolie misses those parts as the angle is too tight) and another larger brush for the wheel nut recesses. Oh, I'm not counting a wheel face brush for the rim and tyres

So this is the smallest wheel woolie, but it's small enough that you have to force it into every corner, and even then it does't quite get everything because the pile isn't really long enough. Plus it takes ages to go around all these nooks and crannies on all the wheels.

I used to use a Vikan small brush a few years back on some other wheels but it always felt quite harsh, but something this sort of size would be better suited perhaps (just not as harsh).

Is there something more suitable around that will get into these small holes between spokes but have long enough bristles to get into the corners? EZ-Detail small perhaps, but I'm not sure if it's too big for this.
stevebootes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 12:09 PM   #2
rob2278
Washmitt Meister

The small EZ brush, mine gets in all manor of tight spaces!!

https://www.perfectlycleaned.co.uk/d...tail-925-p.asp
rob2278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 02:11 PM   #3
\Rian
Orbital Oracle

Garage
Gyeon wheel brush medium

GYEON Q2M WHEEL BRUSH MEDIUM

https://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/produ...-brush-medium/
\Rian is offline   Reply With Quote