Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 83 Results
  1. Great Deals
    Hi all, ‘Bargain’ might depend on who you’re asking, but just seen Autobrite’s 12 piece sample set on Halfords reduced to £13.40 in their early Easter sale. Going to give it a shot since I’ve only ever tried their Purple Rain as a one off when I was out of Korrosol. I thought for that much...
  2. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Introduction The description from Autobrite is as follows: "Liquid Gloss - Your quick and easy step to a fantastic shine, and superb protection. Suitable for all painted surfaces, including alloy wheels and trim. With a delicious liquorice scent, it is an absolute pleasure to use. Containing...
  3. The Official DetailingWorld - Review Section
    Introduction The description from Autobrite is as follows: "Liquid Gloss - Your quick and easy step to a fantastic shine, and superb protection. Suitable for all painted surfaces, including alloy wheels and trim. With a delicious liquorice scent, it is an absolute pleasure to use. Containing...
  4. Autoglym
    Hi all I have been lurking around here for a while but never actually joined or made a post. :) I have recently bought some Autobrite Magifoam and decided to give it a whirl this weekend. I had previously (few weeks ago) applied a few passes of AG SRP (by hand, I have no MP) and a top coat of...
  5. Detailing Classifieds
    A few more bits for sale guys... As always, lets agree a deal in the thread before any PM's. Prices include Second class delivery with proof of postage, and payment by PayPal with you covering the fees. Autobrite Clear Vue glass polish - 80% - £7.00 Autobrite Hellshine Mistery anti fog...
  6. Detailing Classifieds
    http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=355858
  7. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi :wave: -Autobrite snowfoam lance (bosch fitment) although can be changed easily for a few quid :thumb: -Autobrite magifoam in blue half full Both for £32.50 inc postage Carpro wool washmitt - used 4 or 5 times £10.50 inc postage Autoglym detailing bag used £10 inc postage. Have a...
  8. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi :wave: All items include postage costs :thumb: Small Dodo bundle ..... Dodo Juice Clearly Menthol 45-50% Dodo Juice Mellow Yellow 55-60% Dodo Juice Hard Candy - 100% new £15 for all 3 inc postage Any questions, sensible offers etc welcome :thumb: Cheers Stef :wave:
  9. Interior & Glass
    Hi all, I am currently using autobrite's DA21 with rupes pads and polish compounds. My question is prior to applying GYEON Q2 VIEW can I machine the windscreen to remove any of the swirl marks and scratches? If so which pad and compound? Also how many passes as Ive never polished/corrected...
  10. Interior & Glass
    Hi people, just wondering if anyone has tried the scents that autobrite make? there in a 100ml bottle, im yet to find a decent smelling air freshener that lasts for a while, normally i use California scents but im getting bored of the smell and want to change it up a bit, i dud buy a air wick...
  11. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi guys. Still having a clear out and selling what I don't need or use anymore. Items are new unless stated. No offers Atm. Paypal and Price includes postage and fees. Autogym super resin polish 500ml new Autoglym leather balm 500ml new £16. delivered for both Poor boys wheel sealant. Used...
  12. Detailing Classifieds
    hi for sale is two seperate job lots. all products are brand new and unused unless stated. have built up a big collection of products and getting rid of what i dont need. need to clear some space. all prices include postage but buyer to cover fees. payment via paypal only. no offers as the...
  13. Help..!
    Gents, I've just logged on after quite a hiatus to look for some help :o I went to use my foam lance yesterday for the first time (owned it over a year but due to a broken leg never got round to using it). Inch and a half of MagiFoam with three quarters of a bottle of hot water. Connected it...
  14. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Hi everyone, need some advice :D So its my Birthday Sunday and i know i have a few AF goodies on their way in the form of Citrus Power, Oblitarate and Iron Out… My question is - Would it be overkill using all 3 products in my pre wash stage? Im thinking the answer to my Question is NO...
  15. Detailing Chat
    hello, Does anyone have any experience with Autobrite Black Dye for Carpet and Trim Stains? as just ordered some to try.. Thanks, Shane
  16. Detailing Classifieds
    All items now sold, thanks for the interest guys :)
  17. Detailing Classifieds
    Decided to sell a few waxes I am not gonna use, not in any need, just they are not going to be used in a while as I have other I think I must get through first or have duplicates of them (think I have around 35 different waxes) First up, reducing out the bouncers collection Bouncers 22, have...
  18. The Showroom
    Now with the snow gone i managed to clean the car and top up the protection. Sorry no befores :( Snow foamed with Autobrite MagiFoam Wheels cleaned with Autobrite Very Cherry Non Acidic Cleaner Washed using 2bm with Autobrite Banana Gloss De-tared using Autobrite Just The Tonic Rewashed using...
1-18 of 83 Results