Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 89 Results
  1. Machine Polishing
    Hi all, Just a quick hello and asking for some tips for my first DA. I've just joined the forum but have been using DW for the last year and have got loads of great information! I've taken detailing seriously over the last couple of years but have only just got myself a DA and am looking for...
  2. The Daily News Zone
    Getting glass perfect is never easy. Glass Only Foaming Glass Cleaner will BLOW YOU AWAY. From shower glass, to smoker glass to the annoying oily residue inside of your cars windows this stuff is truly incredible. Glass Only Glass defines what a glass cleaner should be. Chemical Guys Glass Only...
  3. Detailing Classifieds
    Small clearout 2 Edit: going to start giving stuff away to friends this weekend, so not everything will be available solely on this site. All items include Hermes postage and PayPal fees (£3.50) to UK mainland; will be posted same evening before 10pm. Everything will be boxed, bagged, wrapped...
  4. Detailing Chat
    Hey guys, we're now an official Chemical Guys distributor in the UK, to celebrate we've added over 200 new products to our store and you can also get 15% off on all Chemical Guys products until the 31st of October. Just use code TREAT15 at the checkout. Also as it's Halloween you know we'll...
  5. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Hi guys, Basically I'm looking at some Chemical Guys gear & just wondering what do I need Blacklight or Whitelight? My car colour is green, have a look at my profile pic & let me know what would be best cause can't decide if it's a dark or light colour.
  6. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Although beading isn't majorly important, we do all love looking at it. CG Jetseal and VP Beading marvelous (strange combo i know) :thumb:
  7. Machine Polishing
    Hi guys, i own a detailing company in the republic of Ireland, we have been operating for around 12 months and its going from strength to strength - We recently have had a awful lot of requests for paint correction so we are looking at purchasing our first DA, This is were i hope some of you...
  8. The Showroom
    So after reading plenty of info and looking into various products I'm making the most of this mild autumnal weather to carry out a correction of my paintwork followed by some good protection ready for the winter that's drawing ever closer. As this is my first ever attempt I thought I'd document...
  9. Interior & Glass
    Any recommendations on a soft bristled brush mainly for use on leather for a machine polisher? I know CG do some but not sure if they are soft enough?
  10. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    CG Black wax for me. Bought it today from kuro werks after seeing the 20% off.http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=4771145#post4771145 Have been wanting it for ages
  11. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    :detailer: Looking to save a bit of money and get a DAS-6 Pro.. just wondering which compound setup to get aswell which would work well for paint correction? 3M perfect it III chemical guys auto finnesse revitalise menzerna meguiars any recommendations from anyone before I buy? Cheers...
  12. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi :wave: For sale are a few last pads of mine yellow 3m 6 inch pad - used once blue 3m 6inch pad - used once green hexlogic 5.5inch - used once yellow hexlogic 5.5 inch - used cg microfiber 5.5 inch - new cg microfiber 4 inch - new All in as a job lot £25 inc postage :thumb: over £50s...
  13. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi the last of my for sale bits, Bundle of pads -Blue 3m waffle pad - used once -Yellow 3m waffle pad - used once -Yellow Chemical guys hexlogic 5.5" x2 - one used once and the other a couple of times -Green Chemical guys hexlogic 5.5" x2 - both used once -Blue Chemical guys hexlogic 5.5"...
  14. Detailing Chat
    It's been a while, but after the last few years of jealousy looking at all your work, I can finally get my detail on again. (moved to the US a few years ago for uni, didn't have a car :( ) I just refurbished my headlights this weekend (yellow haze gone) and I'm about to hit my car with some...
  15. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Hi We have all Chemical Guys on offer - http://polishyourcar.co.uk/chemical-guys.html Prices are for a limited time or until stocks last. Thanks
1-15 of 89 Results