Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 114 Results
  1. Projects and Restorations
    Picked up this well specced 2005 Porsche 3.2S 987 last weekend, 80,000 miles with full history and 2 previous owners. The colour combination was a big bonus, I like things a little different to the masses- GT Silver with Cocoa, by all accounts a £3k upgrade, other extras include Chrono Sports...
  2. The Studio
    BMW E46 M3 CSL (Coupe Sport Lightweight) UK production 422 units. An extremely low mileage CSL, 6756 miles to be precise. A recent investment by my client, and the brief was to take an already fine example onto the next level. All work below carried out over the course of 5-6 days...
  3. The Studio
    Apologies for the lack of in depth write-up on this one, but it's been a very busy December and time constraints haven't allowed the many pictures it takes during the process. This will be my 6th Focus RS in the extremely popular "Nitrous Blue" since they launched. The brief was to provide the...
  4. The Studio
    This truly stunning Mercedes 250 SL came to me from one of my long standing clients, after a recent trip to the bodyshop for mostly a full respray and some restorative work to the box sections, the paintwork was lacking that final clarity and defect free finish. Below are a few before and after...
  5. The Studio
    I was recently graced with this rather special commission, a 1995 Mini Cooper with original paint and a mere 488 miles on the clock from new. Having been parked up in a garage for many years, with various covers over it, the car was an outstanding find for my client, all rubbers and trim in...
  6. The Studio
    Hi all, its been a busy year so far here at Gleammachine, with no signs of letting up. So please excuse the lack of in depth write-ups, I just haven't the time to take the pictures mid detail, nor post every detail up that comes through the doors, but if your interested, my social media channels...
  7. The Studio
    A brief write-up: Audi S5 booked in for a minor paintwork correction detail and Siramik APT & Diamas coatings. Paintwork correction stages all shown under direct lighting, both before and after, with panel wipes in between sets "nothing to hide". The below corrective pictures prior to...
  8. The Studio
    Diamas Professionali: Aggregated Diamond Nanorods. In conjunction with Siramik Glasscoat, Gleammachine Detailing would proudly like to introduce the new and unique liquid protection technology for vehicle paintwork, wheels & plastics "Diamas Professionali" Siramik Glasscoat are proud to be the...
  9. The Studio
    A recent DB9 that was booked in with me for a correctional detail over the course of 5 days, having fallen foul to some poor bodyshop finishing and at the had of another detailer at some time or another. The original panels showing low readings of 70-95 microns, various burn through's to edges...
  10. The Studio
    All Porsche's below receiving either minor or full paintwork correction details over the course of 4-5 days, both Boxster's received Gyeon Quartz coatings in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the manufacturer, within the accredited detailer scheme, and being Essex sole Gyeon Quartz...
  11. The Studio
    Minor paintwork correction- This detailing service offers an entry into a corrective polishing detail, incorporating a dual stage machine polish to remove light defects and surface swirls to an estimated 80% plus. The detail is designed to rejuvenate the finish by removing light swirls...
  12. The Studio
    Gleammachine is at the forefront of professional car detailing and paintwork correction in Essex since 2003, an experienced car detailer providing the finest levels in corrective machine polishing, new car preparation, and paintwork protection treatments to the South East and beyond. My name is...
  13. The Studio
    Rob, Just a quick note to let you know that the Maserati won "Best in Class" at today's Owners Club annual Concours! Thanks very much for all your help in preparing the car - you really did a great job and took it to "the next level". I'd certainly have no hesitation in recommending your...
  14. The Studio
    Of late we have had quite an influx in white vehicles coming through our doors, and certainly a downturn in black cars. Below are a few, not big detailed write-ups as these were mainly for my Facebook page. E92 BMW M3 Audi R8 (860bhp) Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe...
  15. The Studio
    Continuing with the recent Japanese theme: The facelifted and some say improved MY14 Nissan GT-R, from what I understand it's still running the same engine power, but with a more refined suspension layout, making for a more pleasurable drive. Other noticable features include the rear carbon...
  16. The Studio
    Here with have a 21 year old R32 Skyline, bought by the owner as a trackday/weekend toy, tuned to 550bhp with the aim of not looking overly modified. Booked in for minor paintwork correction and working with the patina of the car. As with any car of this age, the paintwork has generally seen...
  17. Gyeon
    Today I got the opportunity to test out some new Gyeon products prior to UK release, Q2M Bathe+ and Q2M Wetcoat. Q2M Bathe+ All in one wash and coat shampoo, long lasting properties and extremely hydrophobic, ideal maintenance for cars already wearing any of the Gyeon coatings, or as per...
  18. Gyeon
    Mercedes C63 AMG recently undergoing a Gyeon Mohs+ application. Paintwork corrected and refined. Sills, engine bay and interior treated. 2 layers of Mohs applied, with an hour between coatings, followed by Phobic topcoat 4 hours later, left to cure for 24 hours before a final wipedown...
  19. The Studio
    I was contacted after the customer saw some pictures on Facebook, of this Molten Orange ST that I recently prepared. After viewing the car it was evident that the car had received poor cleaning and preparation, prior to handover. Some areas had been poorly machine polished and deep scratches...
1-19 of 114 Results