Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 16 Results
  1. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter and of course Instagram:thumb: Client came in for assessment with a want and need to give his newly acquired used Porsche targa 4S a complete make over and shave a few years off its patina finish. Multi stage...
  2. The Studio
    This recently imported EvolutionV was very clean and well presented but the paintwork was very dry, easily marked and lacking clarity and gloss. It was booked in for our Enhancement Detail package and protected with Zaino. A few befores of the car shortly after being dropped off: DSC08320 by...
  3. The Studio
    The owner of this car had seen my work on Detailing World and contacted me enquiring about a price for a detail to specifically concentrate on the paintwork of his Z3 3.0i Roadster, as the roof had already been protected so didn't require any attention. The was in great condition, but like most...
  4. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    I'm not sure what to top the Golf with, so I thought I'd let DW decide, then I'll protect it over this coming week, and post pics up - I need to get my Pressed Plates from Elite on too! So, which would you go for, and why? Also, do we think we'll see a difference from whatever is used...? Russ.
  5. The Studio
    I've just been lucky enough to spend three days down at KDS Keltec with Kelly and his team, learning how to wet sand with the main aim of removing orange peel. Uniquely, this training was concluded on my very own car - a Golf GTI Edition 30 - with the aim of removing as much of the orange peel...
  6. The Showroom
    Following on from yesterday's thread: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=244178 I thought a few of you may want to see 'highlights' from today's training session with Kelly, which saw me wet sand my own car! :doublesho:doublesho The day started out with my embarrassingly...
  7. Detailing Chat
    5am isn't an hour of the day I see very often, but my alarm was set for that time this morning to give me plenty of time to drive down to a very chilly Gillingham... DSC01421 by RussZS, on Flickr I'm very lucky to be down at Kelly's for a few days, mainly for one-to-one tuition, particularly...
  8. The Showroom
    Unfortunately this isn't a full write up (yet) as I have misplaced the memory card with the first part of the detail on (washing stages), so I only have a few pics of the correction work and a few quick 'afters' to show people how Desire looks on black. Please excuse the current state of my...
  9. The Showroom
    It sure is getting nippy out there, but at least the snow hasn't descended upon the Midlands just yet, unlike this time last year! This morning saw me travelling across to Norton Canes, near Cannock, Staffs, to cleanse and protect this sexy Golf R in Candy White ahead of its imminent sale...
  10. Garage/Product Collections
    I'll do a full "build thread" when it's finally complete, but I'm very chuffed that its nearly all finished (just the floor to do really) and I've had my first car in! DSC01204 by RussZS, on Flickr First RDS removal... DSC01189 by RussZS, on Flickr DSC01191 by RussZS, on Flickr First...
  11. The Showroom
    Today saw me travel to a sunny but chilly Shrewsbury to Lee@BespokeCarCare's unit, to meet my mate Dale and spend some time giving his recently acquired R26.R some love ahead of it being put to bed for Winter. The aim of the day was to restore a bit of life into the paint and lay down some...
  12. The Showroom
    It's certainly getting colder out there, and foggier, it was insanely foggy here last night and it was still lingering quite heavily this morning. Today's car was a Megane R26 in Silver - a carbon copy of my own previous car - in for some decontamination and some protection for Winter. I knew...
  13. The Showroom
    Well so much for the Megane 225 being my last detail at home... :( Unfortunately there's still plenty of work to be done to the unit as I only received the keys very late yesterday, so we need to gut it, then paint it and get some better lighting in before I can detail in there. Yesterday...
  14. The Showroom
    Today saw me travel to a very cold Cradley Heath to restore a bit of life into the paint on this very rare, Fiesta Super Sport 1300. The car itself is in superb condition, but has been re-painted quite recently and was covered in holograms and swirl marks. It's being exhibited at the Classic...
  15. The Showroom
    The owner of this car originally came to see me a few weeks ago, a few days after parts of his car had been resprayed, concerned at the severity of the swirling and hologramming present on his 'fresh out of the bodyshop' paint! It was a pretty bright day, and I could see it was in a bit of a...
  16. The Showroom
    Today saw me breathing a bit of life into this 17 year old Porsche 911 Carrera. The car is owned by my mates Dad, who is selling it after 13 years of ownership, so wanted it sprucing up a bit, before its sale. I'd seen the car a couple of times before, so new the paint was a bit neglected - it...
1-16 of 16 Results