Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 40 Results
  1. The Studio
    Brand New 2019 Facelift Mercedes Benz AMG C63s Coupe Designo Graphite Grey Magno CLICK ON THE LINK TO ENTER OUR WINTER COMPETITION! https://www.offsetdetailing.com/winter-protection-packages/#competition
  2. The Studio
    Hi Guys a quick hello from me :wave: I've been here for a while, lurking in the shadows and feel the time is right to share some of the work that happens at HQ and on the road at the various places I end up. 2019's aim is to get more regular monthly posts up! Pictures vary from the Sony...
  3. The Studio
    Website https://www.offsetdetailing.com Facebook https://www.facebook.com/offsetdetailing Instagram https://www.instagram.com/offsetdetai... Twitter https://www.twitter.com/offsetdetailing Call+4407843201313 • Based In Rayleigh, Essex, UK Certified Kamikaze Collection Detailer & Auto Finesse...
  4. The Studio
    This awesome new 67 reg Porsche Cayenne GTS was in for a new car detail. A single stage machine polish to rid minor defects and create a great glossy base for the two Kamikaze Collection coatings to sit on. Miyabi was used as a base layer giving a good thickness on top of the lacquer...
  5. The Studio
    This lovely Isaac Blue Steel Mk7.5 Golf GTI came in for our New Car Protection Detail. The owner opted for a wax protection so Auto Finesse Spirit would be applied to the paint work. The order of the detail: Full safe wash, Chemical decontamination - tar removal, iron fallout removal, Clay...
  6. The Studio
    Hello one and all, Below you will find a small selection of the cars detailed in Q3. 1972 Porsche 911 2.4 S - to the Porsche aficionados amongst us you may spot this is one of very few cars built with a remote oil filler, hence the cap on the driver's rear quarter panel. This was treated to a...
  7. The Studio
    A brand new Jaguar F Pace R Sport in for a new car detail. Machine polishing was carried out to remove dealership applied swirl marks and scratches which were evident all around the vehicle. Not a good start! Once the paint correction was complete, certified only Kamikaze Collection ISM Pro...
  8. The Studio
    Another stunning 67 reg in for a new car detail. This beautiful Audi RS3 Sportback received a single stage machine polish to enhance gloss and remove any minor defects prior to an awesome double coating combination using Kamikaze Collection Miyabi coat as a base layer and certified only ISM Pro...
  9. The Motoring Zone
    http://car-configurator.ferrari.com/812superfast?lang=EN&country=GB#config/1|c0029||805800|2001f||8040000||40000200|14|100|||||||||100a000||800400|1||1000 cheers Chris
  10. The Studio
    Hello all, Here are a selection of some cars and a bike recently entrusted to us for various levels of Detailing. First up a brand new BMW X1 in solid Jet Black in for our New Car preparation and protection Detail. The supplying dealer had valeted the car prior to client collection and hadn't...
  11. The Studio
    A simple wash and prep with a decent wax on this brand new Golf R in Lapis Blue ended up with me needing 4 pints and a lie down. Arrived to see the car still wrapped but sat next to a busy roundabout with the rear wrap that covered the boot flapping about in the wind, thinking about the mental...
  12. The Studio
    A brand new Ford Edge (nope I've never heard/seen of one before either) was booked in for a single stage machine polish and Kamikaze Collection ISM coating. Exterior trim dealt with using Valet Pro Black To The Future, wheels, tyres and glass using Gyeon products. Vacuumed throughout and glass...
  13. The Studio
    Offset Detailing Essex Brand New Fiat 500 Abarth 595 - Factory Wrapping & Gyeon Coat A brand new Fiat 500 Abarth 595 in bright yellow was delivered with the original factory protective wrapped still attached, which in my...
  14. The Studio
    SS6 9EY ESSEX • 0784 320 1313 • www.offsetdetailing.com Here's an awesome brand new Honda Civic Type R which was booked in for a full Kamikaze Collection new car detail. Kamikaze Diamond Cut, Ichiban finishing polish and artificial clear coat was applied to rid defects, create insane gloss...
  15. The Studio
    Hi guys, it seems we haven't posted in quite some time.. So I thought I'd share two videos out of our video series with you! The first of which was a day spent at a London dealership to improve the drastic paintwork on a Ferrari LaFerrari and Lamborghini Aventador, within the same day. Not...
  16. The Studio
    Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic...
  17. The Studio
    Hey guys, how are we all? Here's our 2nd studio post. First of all some information about myself, my name is Arun and I run ATD Detailing based in Derby, East Midlands. I have been detailing for around 6 years, set up business last year. www.atd-detailing.co.uk www.facebook.com/atddetailing...
  18. The Studio
    Here's another brand new Volkswagen T5 in for a paint correction. Some swirl marks and deep scratches were evident in the paint work that had been on the road for around a week. New car detailing is probably one of the most important things you can do to protect the vehicle from the start of...
  19. The Studio
    Hi guys, it seems to have been a while since we last shared some detailing with you and we've had some amazing machinery in over the past few weeks that I'm sure you'll like to see, starting with this Audi S3 Saloon, in the very interesting Panther Black - a metallic black with undertones of...
  20. The Studio
    Defined Details - Tesla Model S - New Car Protection Plus - Glasgow The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk[/B] I was contacted by the future owner of a brand new Tesla Model S. He informed me due to eventually...
1-20 of 40 Results