Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 100 Results
  1. Clean and Shiny
    Hi Guys, Just a quick heads up that we have restocked all our Orchard products including Tar Cleanse and Wheel Cleanse which are fantastic products. So much so we have changed from our industry standard Tardis to this. http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/brands/Orchard-Autocare :thumb:
  2. The Studio
    Hello all and welcome to the first write up of 2015. It has been a busy year so far developing new product and detailing cars. First up is a Stunning Porsche Cayman with Techart kit Rotiform Splits and Hydraulic suspension not to mention Bride interior and full roll cage. The car came to us...
  3. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    As the title suggests, I'm after a 'satin-y' tyre shine. I dont like really shiny tyres, more so a dark, new look as well as decent durability. All i seem to hear about is 'megs endurance' but is it very high gloss? And does it last long? I seen Orchard Autocare's glitz but I don't know if I can...
  4. The Studio
    Add a comment below and be in with a chance of winning a bottle of Luminos Paint Cleanser. Hello and thanks for reading a long overdue write up. Things have been pretty mental at Orchard Autocare recently and this is one detail that will probably split opinion as to why or wow. The car is not...
  5. The Studio
    There is an old saying that I was told many years ago and it goes like this. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" A while back at Orchard we took a long look at the detailing industry over here and made the conscious decision to focus our efforts on proper detailing It seems that every...
  6. The Studio
    Hello everyone and welcome to another Write up from Orchard Autocare. This was a detail we carried out at OCD-ni last year on a very well looked after Ford Focus RS. The car suffered from general wash marks and for a daily driver it was in immaculate condition and a credit to the owner, but as...
  7. The Studio
    Fancy winning a bottle of Glitz Tyre Dressing, leave a comment and we will pick a winner in a few weeks!! Well here it is 2014 another year jam packed full of detailing. This year OCD-ni is going back to its roots detailing for the total enjoyment of it, we are hand picking the cars we want to...
  8. The Studio
    Good evening all and another wee write up from Orchard HQ.. This was an enhancement detail that we carried out on a 13 month old Audi A4 Avant Black Edition that the owner wanted us to ready for sale as their new Avant was due to be delivered soon. When the car arrived it looked pretty clean...
  9. The Studio
    Hello and welcome to the first of our 2014 write ups. Please feel free to post a comment as we will be picking someone to give a free bottle of our Perfection Spray Sealant. I just had to do a wee photo gallery for such an awesome car and an awesome colour that literally exploded in the...
  10. The Studio
    For a chance to win a prize, place a comment below and we will pick someone at random to win a 500ml bottle of Wheel Cleanse. Hello all and welcome to another write up from Orchard Autocare. This time we have a molested Mercedes ML320 that has just been detailed by one of the "top detailer's in...
  11. The Official DetailingWorld - Review Section
    WHAT IS IT: Orchard Autocare Hydrophobe Pro Glass Protection WHAT DOES IT BRING TO THE TABLE: Hydrophobe Pro is an easy to use hydrophobic nano coating for external glass surfaces. The high quality coatings are easy to clean and highly durable. The product requires no special application...
  12. The Studio
    Was thinking about a bottle of Wheel Cleanse to give away. If you leave a comment, we will pick one at random to win a free 500ml bottle.. happy posting..:thumb: Hello and welcome to another write up from OCD-hq at Orchard Autocare. this week was a full restoration detail on a 2006 Land rover...
1-12 of 100 Results