Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 43 Results
  1. Detailing Classifieds
    Hello, my Rupes Mini bigfoot is for sale, spares or repairs. One of the parts that holds the carbon brushes is broken, other than that the machine worked fine. Looking for £160 delivered, or local collection SS6 9EZ. Contact offsetdetailing@hotmail.co.uk or 07843201313.
  2. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Evening one and all, If I had written this last week it would have been a long, possibly sweary rant:devil::censored: but having had time to reflect this thread will be short and sweet. >Are you using the above polisher? >Are you a hobbyist detailer who is struggling to get any meaningful...
  3. Elite Car Care
    Feel free to take a look at our special offers section for some cracking deals on Rupes Bigfoot LHR15 and 21 kits: http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/specials.php?page=3 We also have the Meguiars MT320 Polisher and Polisher/Pad Kit available at a cracking price...
  4. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Feel free to take a look at our special offers section for some cracking deals on Rupes Bigfoot LHR15 and 21 kits: http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/specials.php?page=3 We also have the Meguiars MT320 Polisher and Polisher/Pad Kit available at a cracking price...
  5. The Showroom
    Hello Everyone Did this one in January and the brief was to do as much as possible in one day to rectify some automatic car wash damage and generally freshen it up. Some before pictures, not too bad but plenty of scope for improvement The gloss black door trims would need a lot of work...
  6. The Showroom
    Completed this yesterday, was originally planned to be a 2 day complete restoration: machine sanding then 2 stage polishing entire car, 4 stage bulbar polishing, treat all glass with G4 and G3, 2 layers CarPro CQuartz UK on all paint, DLUX on wheels, trim, lights, bulbar, full interior steam...
  7. The Studio
    Miracle Detail present a trashed 3 year old Jag 50hr detail -Rupes Bigfoot & Modesta Hi all, Hope everyone is well, here we have a 3 year old Jaguar XF which has been cleaned at the local hand car wash since new, plus the odd bush mark from country lanes, needless to say, its trashed big time...
  8. The Studio
    Hi All, 9 cars, all corrected with Rupes Bigfoot system of machines, pads and compounds, all protected with Modesta BC03 or BC05. Exhaust pipes included!:thumb: Most take about 20=24 hours to complete with Modesta coatings, a complete PITA to apply, but the end results are just unbelievable and...
  9. Detailing Guide
    This article outlines a procedure that assists in minimizing the negative effects of paint residue. Within this article, the term paint defect refers to the marring of a vehicle's paint surface. Examples of paint defects, and how they are sometimes formed: Random, deep scratches (caused by...
  10. The Showroom
    2007 S Class 14hr Enhancement Detail - Rupes and Swissvax *UPDATED-Full Set of Photos This is my first post on here so here goes. Completed this over a day and a half days a couple of months ago, was rushed for time so didn't get any 50/50 shots, wasn't going for full correction anyway...
  11. Detailing Classifieds
    For Sale: I have for sale one Rupes LHR15ES Bigfoot Random Orbital Deluxe kit. This includes: 1 x LHR 15ES Random orbital polisher 1 x 125mm backing plate 1 x Zephir Gel Compound - 250ml 1 x Quartz Gel Compound - 250ml 1 x Keramik Gloss - 250ml 1 x Diamond Gloss - 250ml 1 x 130/150mm...
  12. The Studio
    Welcome to another writeup from ABC Detailing! Apologies for it being so long since the last. If you would like to keep up to date with our day-to-day goings-on please 'like' us on Facebook Here! We were contacted recently to carry out an enhancement detail on this Basalt Black 981 Porsche...
  13. The Daily News Zone
    Anyway, Rupes are about to release two new machines, microfibre pads and sanding pads at Sema tomorrow, so here's a sneek preview!! Crazy machines, awesome microfibre pads and sanding discs, but I will say that as Ive been testing them and developing them with Rupes for the last year! :) More...
  14. The Studio
    Detailer's Domain: Audi RS4 - Avus Silver - Paint Correction and more. We haven't seen this car for 2 years and our customer wanted to get it back into shape. A full clean up including wheels pulled off, wheel wells cleaned, brake calipers cleaned and opti coated. The engine was cleaned with...
  15. The Studio
    Miracle Detail present a 100k mileage BMW 320 2004, trashed & fixed with RupesBigfoot Hi All Here we have a BMW 320 convertible with nearly 100,000 miles on the clock, 2004, so a few years old and probably never had any love since it rolled out the dealership when new. So car was living in...
  16. The Studio
    Although it seems like a distant memory now (no doubt helped by the fine weather we've been enjoying lately), last winter was particularly brutal and persisted right through to May in our part of the world. This, combined with the fact that I was unable to wash our cars at home for most of its...
  17. The Studio
    Hi Guys, This Aston martin V12 vantage manual comes in for a yearly detail every year, corrected with the Bigfoot, final polishing with Bigfoot and Modesta P-01a primer/finishing polish , protected with Modesta Pure glass coating - BC-03. Here's a little video I did of the Aston wearing...
  18. The Studio
    Hi Guys, A sapphire black BMW 530d in for a Ultimate Detail, everyday used and abused car this one!! Correction carried out with Rupes Bigfoot system as usual! Protected with Gtechiq Coatings. Kind Regards Paul...
  19. The Studio
    Hi Guys, This time, a jet black Jaguar S-type R with pretty trashed paintwork to be honest, I'll let the pictures do the talking… Corrected with Rupes Bigfoot System, pads and compounds, protected with Gtechniq Coatings. Kind...
1-19 of 43 Results